Does anybody ever feel sorry for Tails?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well ofcourse ssntails (AJ Freda) wouldn't feel sorry for tails. He voiced him in a pocket lapse. Ironically I voiced him too but in a different flash movie and also some kid named Blake Latchford voiced him also.

Has 'A Pocket Lapse' even been finished yet?
All I could see was the script...

It looks... um, interesting, to say the least.

I've seen the pocket lapse movie. I thought it was funny. Wouldn't it be cool if there was something like that but it was in new school sonic type like with the sonic adventure art form you know tails looks skinnier, taller, athletic, better looking, and cool blue eyes.

Hey, I'm the only character obseesed psycho around here! there's not enough room for another!

*salutes a flag with Gamma on it* now THAT'S fanboyism!

If I wasn't so busy I'd voulenteer to animate A Pocket Lapse for AJ.

Also Geona, I find it rather funny that a Gamma fan as big as you didn't even know that Gamma is female... :roll:

...crap I need to play Sonic Adventure! wait... then why does the voice samples sound extremely male? and a large portion of the Sonic community say he's male.

God I'm confused now!

Really, as Gamma is male...

Now, if someone want to be exact, Gamma haven't got any sex, he's just a robot.

Still, his personality and voice is that of a male, so I'm still going to consider him male because of that. the bird was simply an energy source. like with all of Eggman's creations, he uses the matrix style idea of using life forms as batteries.

Geona said:
Still, his personality and voice is that of a male, so I'm still going to consider him male because of that. the bird was simply an energy source. like with all of Eggman's creations, he uses the matrix style idea of using life forms as batteries.

What do you mean by his personality? You mean he's destructive?

POINTLESS FACT TIME!: Did you know that there are more females being born right now instead of males? It's because Mother Nature is protecting itself; because males have a more destructive nature.

bigboi said:
POINTLESS FACT TIME!: Did you know that there are more females being born right now instead of males? It's because Mother Nature is protecting itself; because males have a more destructive nature.
We are not destructive! How dare you accuse us of that!?
*Procedes to burn the board*
Umm... >_>' Hey, is that a demonic duck of some sort!? *dashes*

(First one to guess where I got the demonic duck comment gets a plastic bag full of air!)

If Gamma had a male personality, he'd be like "Oh, that robot over there is SO hawt! I want to touch her.. breastplate? O_o".

Shuffle, that was the dumbest thing ever. that's not what I meant. Well of course the personality, just being a glitch, doesn't always match with the sex of a person so why does it need to match with a robot. I mean the only reason you say he is female is because he has a female life-form as the battery. In fact the point is that he acts more masculine than femenine, and that is what makes me come to the conclusion that Gamma is a male robot. And if you don't like it well then .....ur face!! oooo!!!!

Geona, that was the dumbest thing ever.

Gamma is a transvestite, end of story.

I couldn't think of anything at the time that was written, so my friend who was over and wrote that. you can tell it's him because his catch phrase is there: "your face! ooooh!"

but honestly, how could he be a transvestite? besides, didn't Eggman program ALL the E-100 series to be male, down to the voice?

There's the fact that he cares about Amy. That's another reason he's more than likely male. (and keep your minds out of the gutter.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back