Does anybody ever feel sorry for Tails?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, personally I enjoy killing him repetitively by getting him crushed or letting him get hit by a boss's attack.

Please stop creating topics. 3 is MORE than enough.

teentails said:
oh I'm sorry is there a "rule" that says you can only post a certain number of topics.
Posting a lot of topics at once is called "flooding". It should be in the rules somewhere.

Look at the topic listing and notice that the people who started the topic is pretty spread out. You don't need to post a bazillion topics when you join. Just post things that are important. That way we don't have to read through a bunch of junk on the forums.

Edit: Look at that, it's not directly written down. However, not flooding is a general rule on the internet, so it's pretty much expected everywhere that you don't post too many topics.

*Starts playing Sonic 3 and starts to control Tails, making him fall down a bottomless pit* O_o... Yes.. of course I care about Tails. *shot*

teentails said:
P.S. just out of curiousity is AJ (Freda) the main administrator in this forum?

Yes, but he's not the only one. Arrow, Mystic and Smidge are as well, even if Smidge never posts =/

a441 is also a moderator of all the boards [Aside from the "SSNTails.org" and "ProjectGeekeR" boards, in which only AJ is an admin/mod], but dissappeared mid-February and hasn't been seen since.

Mystic also has exclusive admin powers over the "Sonic the Hedgehog 2Z" forums.

Down here in the hidden admin board, all of the above are allowed in, as is FuriousFox and BlazeHedgehog, as far as I can remember.

Yesh. And stuff.

hotdog003 said:
Amen.
I kinda like tails, actually. He's fun to play with.
Must not make a dirty joke out of that... *Says to self repeatedly*

*rephrases*
Play AS.
He's kinda fun to play as.

I'd better be careful what I say around here, or Ritz just might take advant... er, Ritz might... twist everything I say... oh, you get the idea...

Same here, hotdog003. Except I'm the one who does the twisting... :roll:

Also, SSNTails doesn't feel sorry for Tails? Now that's irony. *stuffed and served as Thanksgiving dinner*

Well, Tails did indirectly kill everyone in A Pocket Lapse... though come to think of it Mach was the one who put the bubblegum on the acclerator...

I have been using Tails more lately. It helps with Furiousfox's control scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back