Do you think Sonic Coulors Ultimate will save the Sonic Franchise?

I don't want to use that thread to bash Naka because I like his and Naoto's style (especially for Nights) but I think that they need a younger team of devs with a fresh view of gaming like how Nintendo had for Splatoon.

This is also valid for Sega.

I pretty much agree with everyone else, I think Yuji Naka should come back because he gave us amazing games like adventure and heroes, and he part of the original crew for the games and even moving on to higher technology he could still find ways to expirement with new formulas and become sucessful with them, similar from how you switched from the Genesis 2D style to the Dreamcast 3D style with a different look and multiple new features since... it's better technology.

Last edited:
I pretty much agree with everyone else, I think Yuji Naka should come back because he gave us amazing games like adventure and heroes, and he was the original writer for the games and even moving on to higher technology he could still find ways to expirement with new formulas and become sucessful with them, similar from how you switched from the Genesis 2D style to the Dreamcast 3D style with a different look and multiple new features since... it's better technology.
He never wrote the games :v

FUCK NO IT TOOK AN EMBARRSING LONG TIME JUST TO GET ALL THE RED STAR RINGS AND THE RIVAL RUSHES AND THE GOD DAM CHAOS EMERALDS man i need to calm down

Rule 22: All posts must be in English. Please click the Edit button and translate your post.
Since the past decade Sega has given us some mediocre games like Team Sonic Racing, Forces, Lost World, etc. These games have not been reviewed pretty well and It's not looking good for SEGA right now. We did get mania back in 2017 but that game is almost 4 years old now, the game is fun but it's starting to dry out, but since Sonic Coulors Ultimate was announced to come out on September 14 for PS4 & PS5 and I'm wondering if you think that it will save the video game franchise and get Sonic back on track, we know that they have been struggling and when Sonic Colours came out on the Wii back in 2011 it kinda saved the series since it was well reviewed, so I wanna know how you think the game will turn out and if you think it'll get Sonic back on track again like before.
Para mí el team Sonic racing ami me parece un buen juego te quedas muy enganchado pero cada es su opinión mientras que el lost world se que es algo málo para la versión wii U pero la versión de 3ds e escuchado que es buena versión que eso me acordé de Sonic colors de la ds xddd

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back