Do You Aim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ola

This poll is simple. Say if you aim in matches or not. State your opinion! And if you are wondering why there is no atual poll, the fourm says i have too many poll opinions when I only have two!

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
If you don't aim in match, that's bad. This topic does feel quite useless.
Some people just shoot randomly to see if they're lucky and hit somebody, specially when there's a lot of lag.

Yes I aim! How am I going to play the game if I can't look left or right. I use the third person view though.

I aim in every mode. It's really helpful, especially in race (lol, tons of techniques in that mode). Usually, having autoaim on totally throws off the use of the aim, so I turn it off. Best part about it? I've been using mouselook for maybe one or two months now, and I think I have greatly improved to the point that I could rival that of Jazz's skill, or even Sb.

ola said:
This is my first new topic... i hope the admins do not lock this !

For a new topic, it's surprisingly less n00by than my first topic.

Ascourse I aim!

Depends. With Rail i aim, normally I press them with fire and hope for teh best. (Unless I'm low on rings.)

Generally I just launch random rings towards a target and hope one hits.

When your oppenent can, without warning, move like, 70 fracunits in one 35th of a second, you don't really have time to aim.

Sorry to ruin your topic, but polls have been disabled for a reason. There's a good chance of this getting locked anyways.

As for me, I aim a quarter of the time. The rest of the time, I let loose wildily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back