DMSC BETA 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Chaos, so far your behavior has done nothing but suggest you're an arrogant, selfish jerk.
Why thank you.

Some Idiot Named Chaos wrote
How pathetic. Try harder.

guy who's been here a while
Ive been here for.... 3+ years (old and new boards)

ive never lied or defaced the community
Unless you can prove otherwise, nethier have I

If you still continue to harass me and lie
So, that gives you the right to spam me on MSN?

rather than a guy who is banned from 2 of the 3 SRB2 chatrooms
I get banned for flaming people like you. And keep stuff on IRC in IRC, not here.
Well, mabye i do not have the log due to the reformatting, but i know other people have witnessed it, and they will defend me
Shouldn't that sentence be "Well Maybe I do not have the log due to reformatting, but I know other people have witnessed it, and they will defend me"? And let them, I need the laughs.
Might i also add that he tried (and sucseeded for a bit) in stealing Omegas channel? he got it, and didnt give it back for a while.
Omega was pissed off so much...

Watch your grammar, plus if knew what you were talking about, you would know that the whole thing was a joke, and I gave it back after 15 minutes. Plus, I didn't actually "steal" it, He oped me and I registered it. Learn your IRC terms child.
Link: I have logs of my own, and mine state that you attemped to flame, and pingflood me on IRC. But I won't post them because I stated that crap on IRC should stay on IRC.

Seriously, stop the flaming. More attempts are like dousing a fire with gasoline.

Alrighty, guys, this is just a totally immature flamewar. In the interest of this being a decent topic originally, I'm going to reopen it. However, ANYONE who brings up the flamewar again will be banned for at least a week, no questions asked.

Ignore the trolls and they'll get banned in due course. Attack the trolls and so will you.

Thank you, Mr. Little Red X for an avatar.
Anywho, back on topic with DMSC.
We are awaiting ideas for Beta 2 still.

Here are a few ideas:

1. Make one button for thok, and one button for double jump. That way you can thok and double jump with Sonic. ;)

2. Rolling should have SOME kind of weakness. For example, if somone is just rolling in one place, and somone accualy lets go of there roll and spin dashes and hits the roller, then the roller should be hit. ;)

3. Rings?

4. Camara mode changed (I wish)

5. Precent on screen?

6. Stock Matches (you could use the lives system.)

Spazzo said:
Thank you, Mr. Little Red X for an avatar.

XD I was waiting for someone to call him that.

Linkman90 said:
1. Make one button for thok, and one button for double jump. That way you can thok and double jump with Sonic. ;)

Thokking in 2D mode might be a bit overpowered, wouldn't it? Besides, no one likes to accidentally thok off the stage since they're very small.

Linkman90 said:
2. Rolling should have SOME kind of weakness. For example, if somone is just rolling in one place, and somone accualy lets go of there roll and spin dashes and hits the roller, then the roller should be hit. ;)

Seconded

Linkman90 said:
3. Rings?

Why?

Linkman90 said:
4. Camara mode changed (I wish)

I wish too. =<

Linkman90 said:
5. Present on screen?

What?

Linkman90 said:
6. Stock Matches (you could use the lives system.)

Also seconded.

Linkman90 said:
Also, Rings could be consittered items or somthing. ;)

See, Shuf? It aint a stupid idea.
It could be health, perdiotically falling from the sky, each ring worth a diffrent amount, ranging from 1 to 20.

I can't make it randomly appear in the sky! >_>

And I still honestly have no idea why everyone hates the distance of the screen, if it's any closer people would be complaining that you can't see the whole area!

Well, at least the project isn't dead: If it was, I would have to add a DMSC mode to SRB2JTE, and that would mean I have even more work on my shoulders, as if SRB2 Universe and unique character abilitys weren't enough.

Shuffle said:
And I still honestly have no idea why everyone hates the distance of the screen, if it's any closer people would be complaining that you can't see the whole area!

Not if you have it follow you Horizantly as well as Verticly. ;)

The camera should be centered between a max of 8 players, like this:

Code:
CameraPosition = (Player1PositionX * Player2PositionY) + (Player1PositionY * Player2PositionY)
CameraPosition = CameraPosition / 2

Now to allow a max of 32 players would take about 48 hours of work =/
If there is only 1 player, then it should just act like normal 2D mode and center upon it.

EDIT: Code fixed

furyhunter600 said:
Code:
CameraPosition = Player1Position * Player2Position

So if player 1 is at 100x and player 2 is at 2x the camera would focus on 200x? That doesn't make any sense.

No rings, dammit! I would have to rewrite a bunch of stuff.
MAYBE I'll add food items later on.

T3H FIR3 BARRI3R/SHI3LD THINGY!!11!!!1
*shot*
Seriously, the armaggeddon shield and the flame shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back