[DISCONTINUED] Pepper-Minted Models: Official Game Models

[DISCONTINUED] Pepper-Minted Models: Official Game Models v1.11 - DC-Knux and DC-Amy!

What part of "cancelled" don't you understand?
This guy asked for when more models will come everytime and he even tried guilt tripping peppermint just bcs of dc-knuckles and dc-amy
Who knows if he understands what cancelled means
Not tryna bein mean here just saying

This guy asked for when more models will come everytime and he even tried guilt tripping peppermint just bcs of dc-knuckles and dc-amy
Who knows if he understands what cancelled means
Not tryna bein mean here just saying
oh the hell,this is true

Will a patch for this package ever come out?
I will say this once, and will not say it again, this model pack is cancelled, stop ''guilt tripping'' me into continuing this pack, im already happy with my srb2-styled model pack, so i will continue working on that one instead, just let it go already

I have edited the title of the model pack to include "[DISCONTINUED]" since it doesn't seem to be obvious enough for people to stop asking about updates. I know this is a bit unorthodox, Peppermint, so feel free to revert my change if you like, but I'm hoping this will cut down on reports for this thread.

Yes
Post automatically merged:

Create the DX version of the model

does anyone know how to use the sonic adventure emblem? (as in replacing the actual srb2 emblem with it, not using adventure emblems just to use it)

Last edited:
Kinda sad to see this discontinued. It had a good run while it lasted, and I understand why it was discontinued, but it's still kinda sad.
Guess the SRB2 styled models are taking over.

I will say this once, and will not say it again, this model pack is cancelled, stop ''guilt tripping'' me into continuing this pack, im already happy with my srb2-styled model pack, so i will continue working on that one instead, just let it go already

It's a shame it's been cancelled, I would have loved to see Knux and Amy finished but anyway... Many thanks for this incredible Model-Pack Peppermint, I wish you the best with your new project.

Back