• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of rings are good in match :P.

I like this level, the textures, and the floors are really cool from what I can see from the pictures, although looking at some screenshots, it seems a little cramped. But I'll download and play it anyways. *downlods*

Vash said:
You better not have all of the weapons in this map like you did in your DS wad.

You know, has anyone else complained about it? I only seen 1 person complain. *Points to quote.*

If more people complain about the weapons, I will remove some, but for now, only 1 person is complaining about all of the weapons being in there...

Then here's the second. Having all weapons in 1 level ain't good.

Heck, most of the time when automatic-ring is in it, the level is already worse than it would be.

Super mystic sonic said:

Heck, most of the time when automatic-ring is in it, the level is already worse than it would be.

Auto-ring doesn't make a level 'worse than it would be'. You just don't like it because you can't dodge it when it's used correctly.

Seems like a confusing level, whenever you use the same texture for every bit of wall, floor and ceiling, it gets very annoying sometimes O.o
Not to mention eyes will hurt D:

Ok, looks like more people complained, I'll replace the homing ring with the INF. RING.

Link updated, no more world of pain anymore.

SonicX8000 said:
Ok, looks like more people complained, I'll replace the homing ring with the INF. RING.

Link updated, no more world of pain anymore.
Thank you... I never liked the world of pain... especially if I get hit by it. What was even worse is that you can get all of them with Sonic. (In the DS wad, you had to be Knuckles or Tails to get them all, since the automatic ring was impossible to get to with Sonic. :razz: )

The music before you got rid of it was good, and not such a horrid one.

cueball61 said:
Super mystic sonic said:

Auto-ring doesn't make a level 'worse than it would be'. You just don't like it because you can't dodge it when it's used correctly.

I have still to see a fair match in a level with auto ring. Never had a underwater battle in Saphire falls where 1 person totally rules the place because of auto ring? The battles won't be at those long stretched areas with lots of freedom in movement all the time.

I'll always set the settings to be as fair and fun as possible. Weapon rings off, itemrespawn 10, boxes random with invincibility and armagedon off, and that kinda crap. If you can only win with weapons, you're kinda pathetic. Wanna test your skills? Try fighting without grabbing any boxes and weapon rings.

Since the walls are confusing to some, you should make different colors of the digital texture, just to be able to determine different walls.

Overall, very nice.

I loved the layout of the level but rings were spread out too far with the exception of the very long underground path, which had too many rings.

Also, Homing is quite gay. :|

But I only used the WALL texture that he made, the floor textures I made them myself, along with a few other floor textures, I even made a Wall texture that looks bustable.

However, it didn't give me the right to used them, and I shouldn't of used them in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back