• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Destiny Island: The Development thread.

Water_Scout

The Destiny Island Guy
Yeah, i'm now using this thread as a place to post and tease stuff. So stay tuned for something i could show off. Maybe if this world is lucky, i will post an early demo version of an update!

If you wanna play the current version of Destiny Island, click on this link below.

Last edited:
So first things first, you might've seen from my profile banner is a (probably) pretty cool looking thing i drew.

This is the new background for the Chaos Dimension stages, aka the Special Stages.

SKY120.png

Man, I'm not really feeling it enough to work on Destiny Island. But I guess I should just show you everything I've done so far for this mod in this single .pk3 file...

You can check whatever the hell is in this mod in Slade or something but don't steal anything such as the Drilla-Killa enemy and a new one that you're probably gonna see in there.
Post automatically merged:

Also please tell me your feedback on it so far so the update doesn't turn out bad

Attachments

• SL_DestinyIsland_V2.pk3
    33.4 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Man, I'm not really feeling it enough to work on Destiny Island. But I guess I should just show you everything I've done so far for this mod in this single .pk3 file...

You can check whatever the hell is in this mod in Slade or something but don't steal anything such as the Drilla-Killa enemy and a new one that you're probably gonna see in there.

Also please tell me your feedback on it so far so the update doesn't turn out bad
I'd say it's a good development version, but sometimes the walls just don't render... at all. I'm not sure if this is because the sidedefs weren't set, but it also applies to even Spring Hills Act 2 near the tube thing that led to the part with the original second Emerald Token.

I'd say it's a good development version, but sometimes the walls just don't render... at all. I'm not sure if this is because the sidedefs weren't set, but it also applies to even Spring Hills Act 2 near the tube thing that led to the part with the original second Emerald Token.
it's just missing textures i forgot to texture when adding the thok barries, i also moved token 1 to a different place since it was out in the open

I haven't made a boss yet, but I'm planning it to make a big purple clawba that is like crawla commander named Clawba General
Nice. Good luck on the Clawba General, then.

I was checking through the files and WEGA

Screenshot 2024-05-17 184333.png

Last edited:
I forgot to mention this, but in that one part with the spring in SHZ2, sometimes you did get softlocked instead of going through the animation. Just a heads up.

I forgot to mention this, but in that one part with the spring in SHZ2, sometimes you did get softlocked instead of going through the animation. Just a heads up.
Oh, thanks for mentioning that. I hope it's an easy fix for me.

Guys, I am truly sorry for what happened and it will probably happen again.

1716089328978.png

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back