Despicable Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

UruZingLo

Zero out of Ten
Went to see this movie finally, it was a pretty good movie, some parts of it were sad(Ill admit i almost cried once lol), I hadn't really heard good stuff about this movie before i went to see it, but after going to watch it there was alot of things I liked, the minions cracked me up, steve carrell played his part perfect and miranda cosgrove did a good job playing margo, and everyone else was just a fantastic job, and the movie is a real good family film and just if your feeling bored movie to go and watch. if I had to rate this movie id give it an 8/10

You almost cried? When?

This was my first 3D movie, and it was pretty good. As UruZingLo said, it was a good family film (which isn't really my thing, but it was entertaining enough), and the voice acting was pretty good.

That said, there wasn't really a lot of choices in the theater I went to, if you know what I mean.

You almost cried? When?.

The part where Dr.Nefario had made the call to get rid of the kids so that Gru would focus more on their plan, I don't know why but it just almost made me cry for some reason.

That said, there wasn't really a lot of choices in the theater I went to, if you know what I mean.

I was in the same situation sort of, At the theater I went to, the only good movies I had a choice between was Grown-Ups(Which I had already seen twice) and Despicable Me, the other movie choices there were just bad.

I enjoyed Grown Ups, and I saw it twice too. Simply different people who haven't seen it yet, but want me go join them.

Despicable Me was pretty funny. If the girls weren't involved, it would be an average movie about villains fighting around. The girls were thrown in to bring the attention to women. If you ask me, this sort of feels like a heartwarming comedy movie. A guy would still enjoy watching it again for the great comedy it has.

Yup, I've seen this movie. And suprisingly, the 3D is worth it. The technology has gotten to the point that they can use subtle depths-of-field that actually enhance the experience instead of relying on stuff flying out of the screen.

Did anyone notice the Wii consoles everywhere? And that animation firms seem to have an obsession with TF2?

What the hell are you talking about?

In the "Minions Assemble" sequence, you can see a break room full of minions playing Wii Fit. Vector has a Wii Remote system as well.

As for TF2, I'm referring to the fact that several recent movies have a similar art style. That and the dad from Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs looks suspiciously like the Heavy.

"Is this sound annoying?"
Cool movie. Here in Brazil, the name is "Meu malvado favorito", that would mean "My favorite evil guy", in litteral translating. I am not sooo good in english, but I'm pretty good, ain't I?

I haven't seen it yet, But I think the yellow things look pretty annoying. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back