Resource icon

Decent Abilities 1.0

Cosmic

somewhat decent(?) at lua scripting
CosmicSRB2 submitted a new resource:

Decent Abilities - Decent.

Decent Abilities adds 6 new abilities, 1 for each character. The abilities are:

Sonic: The Uncurl Jump: Gives you an extra bit of height and momentum and uncurls Sonic when you press Custom 1 (Can't be used with the thok).

Tails: The Flight Jump: On the ground, press Custom 1 for a jump that sends you into a flight state (you can't actually fly).

Knuckles: The Downward Thrust: When you're gliding, press Custom 1 to go down faster (can be used multiple times).

Amy: The Slam Jump: Press...

Read more about this resource...

CosmicSRB2 submitted a new resource:

Decent Abilities - Decent.

Read more about this resource...
Metal's abil is actually very similar to MetAlt's ability, Except MetAlt's ability makes him fire huge energy spheres and the height is WAAY higher and has no cooldown whilst super. Anyways, You did an outstanding job dude, Keep up the good work! (This is a note, I'm not sure if this ability already existed in a different mod that came before MetAlt or not, Unless YOU are the creator of MetAlt, I don't really keep track of that sort of stuff anyway, So when you see this I'm already checking if you are MetAlt's creator, And if you are, I will edit this, And if not, The post stays the same)

It was based off that but with completely different code. Also, I am not the creator of MetAlt.

I really like the choice for Sonic's ability; it sounds kinda like the uncurl thok from SAGE's SRB1 remake.

EDIT: I have one more thing to say: why is everything on Custom 1? I'm pretty sure that most of the abilities currently on C1 could be mapped to double jump or spin (aside from the flight-boost thing and hammer jump).

Last edited:
I really like the choice for Sonic's ability; it sounds kinda like the uncurl thok from SAGE's SRB1 remake.

EDIT: I have one more thing to say: why is everything on Custom 1? I'm pretty sure that most of the abilities currently on C1 could be mapped to double jump or spin (aside from the flight-boost thing and hammer jump).
I will release a new update soon which will change around the keybinds a bit. It uses C1 for a lot of stuff so that it's compatible with other mods that use similar keybinds to jump and spin.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back