Dash's World Version 0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Error

Couldn't set video mode because it failed to test.

I don't know what is happening...

Ezer.Arch said:
Game Error

Couldn't set video mode because it failed to test.

I don't know what is happening...

You don't need to use this exe anymore, use SRB2CB instead, the DashW.data file contains the actual levels which are played with SRB2CB, I haven't updated this project as a levelpack yet, since the exe part is obsolete because of SRB2CB.
But, just so you know, the issue is the the video bits are set to 24, this happens with normal srb2 as well I think, OpenGL uses 8, 16, or 32 bits, you change these settings in the settings file for the game.

Chisuun said:
He doesn't work on this anymore, he moved it all over to SRB2CB, has something to do with making it more friendly for wadders.

Yeah, Chisuun, the levels are still being worked on, I just haven't updated the topic to show that this is now a levelpack and not an exe/levelpack combo like it was before.

DashFox2007 said:
Chisuun said:
He doesn't work on this anymore, he moved it all over to SRB2CB, has something to do with making it more friendly for wadders.

Yeah, Chisuun, the levels are still being worked on, I just haven't updated the topic to show that this is now a levelpack and not an exe/levelpack combo like it was before.

When I said "moved everything over," I meant "moved everything over." That includes the progression of the levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back