Dano's Partially Accurate Models

Dano's Partially Accurate Models v1.6.9

I don't normally use models or even OpenGL since on my end, the game has a problem were if I move too fast through the game, it crashes and exits out, but I'm pretty sure the model looks good.

EDIT: Turns out setting the game to a very low resolution can make the game run however it wants in OpenGL. And trust me, I'd rather have worse graphics for full FPS than better graphics for less FPS.

Last edited:
I don't normally use models or even OpenGL since on my end, the game has a problem were if I move too fast through the game, it crashes and exits out, but I'm pretty sure the model looks good.

EDIT: Turns out setting the game to a very low resolution can make the game run however it wants in OpenGL. And trust me, I'd rather have worse graphics for full FPS than better graphics for less FPS.
Hmm , you can open a file bat of srb2 opengl , you must just download it 😎👍

I did that on my old pc, that's why my old sonic model was so ugly in high quality

happy birthday dano!

Attachments

• pog (1).png
    pog (1).png
    1.1 KB · Views: 62
Ok so I need a little help with this, I don't know how but after I downloaded this I messed something up and now
1. I cannot edit the models through the dats folder, I can still edit the dats but it doesn't change the in game models.
2. The blue crawla models are now replaced with this placeholder orange guy. (image below for reference)
3. The sonic model is WAY bigger than it should be. (image below for reference)
What did I mess up and how can I fix it?
srb20130.png

Back