• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Custom Gamemode Idea(Possibly in the works or not :/)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicune

Head empty, full of ice.
The game mode idea I've been trying to make is called Juggernaut after a conversation in the SRB2 discord. One person out of the whole server has to reach the end of the stage or hide until the timer ends with the server hunting the character down (cause the character stole the last donuts or something). The person selected as Juggernaut will start with a 2-10 second headstart based on map and character(slowest being the longest timer while the fastest/versatile with the shortest timer) then the hunt begins. The rest will probably be chaotic but fun(hopefully). I want to hopefully hear ideas/lessons on Lua so we can make this a reality.... :V

(Lua thinkable compatible: Super Clash, Any custom characters, XMomentum)

Your WIP project has to be more than "possibly" being made, you need to post proof you are actually working on it.

It's fine to have ideas, but you need to try to start applying them before you can post here.

Your WIP project has to be more than "possibly" being made, you need to post proof you are actually working on it.

It's fine to have ideas, but you need to try to start applying them before you can post here.
Oh I didn't know .-.

Well, I'm gonna lock this topic for now. When you've got something to show, you can make a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back