Custom Characters Speech Failure

I was creating a character mod for the game and I'm having some trouble putting voices into it.

I already got the files if I didn't save wrong, if it was recorded in Ogg, I checked the properties and everything is fine and even then the game couldn't play the audios.

i tried to change only the audios and put them in a new kart template without changing the other character files and the audios this time worked and soon i thought it would be some flaw in the properties. I haven't tested it yet, but if anyone can help me, I appreciate it.

It probably had to do with the S_SKIN not having the sounds at a freeslot.

Kinda like this for example:

name = tails realname = Tails facerank = TAILRANK facewant = TAILWANT facemmap = TAILMMAP kartspeed = 2 kartweight = 2 startcolor = 160 prefcolor = Orange DSKGLOAT = DSTGLOAT DSKWIN = DSTWIN DSKLOSE = DSTLOSE DSKSLOW = DSTSLOW DSKHURT1 = DSTHURT1 DSKHURT2 = DSTHURT2 DSKATTK1 = DSTATTK1 <------- It needs to have this text in order for the sounds to work in-game. DSKATTK2 = DSTATTK2 DSKBOST1 = DSTBOST1 DSKBOST2 = DSTBOST2 DSKHITEM = DSTHITEM

Let's say, if you wanted a sound file named "DSWWIN" to be the winning sound, the S_SKIN should have this line of text.

DSKWIN = DSWWIN

You also made 2 threads of the same topic btw

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back