I'm Honestly Just Plain Stupid...
ARC-FOX submitted a new resource:

Cuphead_v1_1st_demo - #srb2 #character

Well the cup with a finger gun has made himself into
SRB2!
View attachment 61452
Since this is the first demo
there won't be alot of moves.
actually he only has one move right now.

That is the double jump
View attachment 61451
Using this ability will. give you a double jump.
what more do you want me say?
Give some suggestion or ideas i can add to the character
if your intrested.

Read more about this resource...

From the looks of it, I've just tested it out and I see you can add more to this. For example, you can add the finger gun for custom 1 and have a shop to add more abilities to Cuphead. This is all the ideas I have for this. I'll see if I can give you more ideas to add on to this.

Well there's a few complaints that someone who isn't the best at critiques have

1.Iirc Cuphead didn't have a double jump of any description, so you lose points for that

2.The sprites..are rather amateurish. I'm not gonna knock you on that cause you're probably new to spriting and such but it would be nice if you at least tried to follow SRB2's style...assuming that's your intention of course

3.I'm not too keen on you posting this mod in Characters like it's already finished when it's clearly very early. I think you're better off posting the demo in the WIP thread you made

just a note. im leavin the mod alone. to be honest i should leave remaking stuff alone. cause
what is this why is this. and i hated it from the begining. plus someone else is making a better mod
than this. sooooo. goodbye to this character. as i bury it down to the earths core
Post automatically merged:

i have other ideas anyway.

just a note. im leavin the mod alone. to be honest i should leave remaking stuff alone. cause
what is this why is this. and i hated it from the begining. plus someone else is making a better mod
than this. sooooo. goodbye to this character. as i bury it down to the earths core

Wow you sure quit pretty fast

Wait someone else is making a Cuphead mod?

i think in cuphead addon it can have weapons like in the game
weapons:the blue bullet thingy,red spike,the blue ring that comes back,bouncy ball,charging thing(2 phase only),homing green star and thats all
oh btw it need to have super moves
super moves:milk rampage,invicyblity,soul thingy and thats all(again) but if u dont recognize u can check out the videos of the game

i think in cuphead addon it can have weapons like in the game
weapons:the blue bullet thingy,red spike,the blue ring that comes back,bouncy ball,charging thing(2 phase only),homing green star and thats all
oh btw it need to have super moves
super moves:milk rampage,invicyblity,soul thingy and thats all(again) but if u dont recognize u can check out the videos of the game

How did you look at this thread and not see that it's cancelled

You could have at least tried to improve upon your concept and develop it further; just because someone else is doing something similar doesn't mean you have to necessarily quit

ARC-FOX updated Cuphead_v1_1st_demo with a new update entry:

ComeBack!

1)Made a gunslinger code

2)Removed spin damage, and added the twinspin (p.s i couldn't make sprite for either one!)

3)Changed standing front frame

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just gonna tatoo this on my arm. and say. Im NOT gonna do the pixel art. and plus the desighners of cuphead HAND-DREW EVERYTHING! so thats where im going with it!

Last edited:
Honestly, it's a lot better. I love the sprite art, how he holds his head as he runs, and his idle animation is great. The gun addition makes a lot of sense and I'm really enjoying messing around with this guy overall

Edit: Having played the updated version, it worked great til I got stuck in the Deep Sea Zone because he didn't have a spindash to open the door. Otherwise, the sprite work is legit entertaining. The people cracking on your art are uncouth. That kinda polish takes time and you're doing the best job so far in bringing Cuphead to life in SRB2, as far as I'm concerned

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back