• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Cream.wad YAY?

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but i could do better *shot*

• No But Some one might

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I manage to download SRB2TJE now do other WADS work in it or do i have to use the Lancher?

Put the SRB2TJE.WAD into the launcher?

SonicX8000 said:
I manage to download SRB2TJE now do other WADS work in it or do i have to use the Lancher?

Put the SRB2TJE.WAD into the launcher?
Please ask stuff like that in the correct thread.

This is actually the only wad that I'm not making that I really want to see finished. And really, I would do this myself this very minute if I wasn't so challenged in the art area. :?

Sorry that the wad isnt in this post, but i've had a little problem, but don't worry, i'll try to fix it, and if i can't i'll ask someone

Y'know, you could always modify the homing ring sprites (since in Sonic Advance 2, Cheese homes in on enemies) and have her slingitem be the homing ring.

Crüsäder said:
Y'know, you could always modify the homing ring sprites (since in Sonic Advance 2, Cheese homes in on enemies) and have her slingitem be the homing ring.

He's on to somthing the one with cheese should be a cheese ring shot.

It lives! ^.^
Light Dasher, listen to Crusader. Cheese will only be there when you have ringslinger on, and I'm sure we can all handle that. Maybe not necessarily in the beta, but having two versions just adds confusion when adding them. :p

cream

you could like make the cheese next to her.just add it to all your sprites and you should make her use ringsling but no spindash to make it fair.also change her ringsling homing items to cheese.

Re: cream

matchman1 said:
you could like make the cheese next to her.just add it to all your sprites and you should make her use ringsling but no spindash to make it fair.also change her ringsling homing items to cheese.
But Cream needs a spindash! She`s not Cream without it!

Re: cream

matchman1 said:

Spindash is necessary for some long distance jumps in some wads. Besides, how would she get the Emerald Token in GFZ1 without it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back