• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Crawlie the Crawla - BETA Released! OMG! (New Super Frames!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making a red crawla his super form is just retarded. Plus, his superform's gonna be dark grey ingame.

Also, I can't release the full version just yet even though it's complete because Senku won't let me use the sprites I'm basing the superform on... yet. Doesn't mean I'll never release the character.

Really? Pure awesomeness, but haven't you already got a character pack to do? Ah well, I guess you could do that. Just make him look more or less similar to the sprite I've posted. I'll PM you side and diagonal frames, too.

I'm on my cousins computer that has a horrible video card so I can't really work on anyone.

Ooh, three back-mounted rocket boosters! This is getting good. (You could make the back be a little more round though, mabye have something in between the rocket boosters?)

All you have to do is get rid of the wheels and jetpack and add the rocket boosters. Then for the second frame just add a flame coming out.

If I get rid of the wheels and jetpack the superform would look wierd. No, I'll think I'll mix and match and edit stuff, but thanks for the sprites.

THE LAST UPDATE ALERT! For progression...
The full version of this character is now oficially complete, and now you just have to wait while I upload the files and make a new thread in the releases section!

EDIT: Oh, and I have just done it! The link is HERE for stupid people. (Just kidding about the stupid people part!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back