• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Crawlie the Crawla - BETA Released! OMG! (New Super Frames!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE! Again...
I have decided to release three versions of the BETA, one of which is a Special Edition! *wink* They are all on the first page.

on Edge said:
Name the files differently so I can have all 3 on my computer at once.
Special Edition is the only one that has a different filename but for the other two you have to download one of them, change it's filename, then download the other.

I think the reason he wants all 3 is for netgames,and if e renames it, he can't join that netgame, can he?

Fish hook said:
ah2190 said:
I've made my own version of those lines you did - thay might not sound like a robot, but I've done my best to capture the mood.

Link is below. Tell me if I'm anywhere near what you wanted the voice to sound like.

Adam Hillman.

http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=bf683438c498d46d33062c41c78eee08
Clawer the Red Crawler?

Could be his (more bad tempered) brother - they both were made in the same factory at the same time, and they both hate Eggman! Better make stuff for him if we do that...

Edit: I've made what would be his voices - some that came from the one above, and others that I've done myself.

Link: http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=10601f501c17c8cf789bdc7a95efaee3

Okay, I have updated the link for the version with no sounds. Removed all unecessary files in this version and changed the filename. That is all.

That Clawer idea is not a bad one, I might make him after I finished Crawlie (making his superform and that).

Would Crawlie's superform be a dark colour like dark red or black, or like Sonic's superform being yellow? But if I was doing the superform for the one that Fishhook and I sujuested, and I made sounds for, I would have it so that it was a darker yellow.

Well, what I will plan for his Mental form is to make him dark grey and make him flash when he moves, give him bloodshot eyes to make him look kinda creepy, and if you're wondering about the rest of his appearance I've asked Senku to see if I can use his Crawla sprites for the Mental form, then it's a matter of time to see what happens.

I don't really care about the style of the sprites, I just think it would be cool to use as a Super form. Here's some pics of reference.

NORMAL:
crawlfronthq1.png

MENTAL:
mental1zo8.png

I actually worked pretty hard on Crawlie's Mental form, it took hours to make. In fact I have more sprites of him on my hard drive. (They'll be dark grey ingame.)

I've got an idea for the dying frames if you want. They could be the robot explosion with a flicky coming out. Just a suggestion and the Mental form, I don't really have anything to say that's good or bad in my opinion.

Err, you can only use one frame for the dying animation, no more no less. And Flickies or whatever animal that is required isn't Crawlie's power source anymore since he betrayed Eggman, he is now powered by self-rechargable batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back