Crash Team Racing Pack - Nitro Cup Update!

Crash Team Racing Pack - Nitro Cup Update! 2

WiiSound1

WiiSound1 submitted a new resource:

Crash Team Racing - Wumpa Cup - Racing

View attachment 120999
Crash Team Racing arrives at Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers!

A pack containing a whole new cup, the Wumpa Cup, including 4 Race Tracks and 2 Battle Maps from the classic Naughty Dog game Crash Team Racing. Each Track and Battle Map comes with two songs, the original one and the remixes from Nitro-Fueled, chosen at random at the start of the track! Also with custom starting race song!

All the tracks are base on their original incarnations with some added...

Read more about this resource...

Congrats on the release pal!
crash-bandicoot.gif

WiiSound1 updated Crash Team Racing - Wumpa Cup with a new update entry:

Crash Team Racing - Wumpa Cup

Update 1.1 is out!

Fixes some stuff that came out after the initial release.

-Fix a bug that made some Item Boxes sets to not work properly in Crash Cove and Coco Park.
-Fix the information of Skull Rock music from the original CTR to not show properly and not showing in Stereo Mode.
-Made the file size smaller so it can be downloaded in Online mode

Known Bugs
-There's a bug in Tiger Temple on the finish line where sometimes it doesn't count the checkpoint and makes you to respawn. I...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey about the bug relating to Tiger Temple, the reason why it happens is because finish lines behave weirdly if they are at an angle or diagonal in any way, they have to be completely 90 degree aligned/horizontal/vertical. If you make the start line 90 degree aligned it should fix the problem.
1716709548782.png

Hey about the bug relating to Tiger Temple, the reason why it happens is because finish lines behave weirdly if they are at an angle or diagonal in any way, they have to be completely 90 degree aligned/horizontal/vertical. If you make the start line 90 degree aligned it should fix the problem.
View attachment 121797
I feared it could be the case, welp at least is a quick easy fix. Thanks a lot!

v1.2 is here!

The update 1.2 is here! I've been working on fixing many of the bugs in v1.1, but also decide to made a little more as compensation for updating one more the mod.

New stuff added!
-Added another secret in Crash Cove!
-Added hints on the original post for the two biggest secrets in my mod!
-Added some gifs about the tracks in the original post!

Fixes
-Thanks to user MobyKong, Tiger Temple is finally fixed! And with that the start of the level changed a little, but not too much.
-Crash Cove...

More content coming soon!

So, in the end, I decided to keep doing more CTR tracks! I haven't decided if I will do ALL the tracks, but it is very likely I'll do, so the Nitro Cup is gonna be next! Which includes Mystery Caves, Papu's Pyramid, Cortex Castle and Tiny Arena, also doing the battle maps Rampage Ruins and Parking Lot.

I also plan on reworking a bit the tracks I already made, just upgrading their visuals a bit and maybe redone Tiger Temple entirely since is the track I'm the least satisfy from...

Don't be scared of the ORiginally FOF Nightmare that was Hot Air Skyway. it's A LOT easier now adays due to how easy it is to make slopes in the new mapping format.

Don't be scared of the ORiginally FOF Nightmare that was Hot Air Skyway. it's A LOT easier now adays due to how easy it is to make slopes in the new mapping format.
I honestly was a bit scare of that, but I used Papu's Pyramid to practice FOFs and, was a bit of work sure, but wasn't hard, so I'm confident I could do Hot Air Skyway with only FOFs. Honestly I think I'm a bit more scare of Oxide Station, but I'll figure it out.

Emergency Hotfix v1.3

An emergency hotfix had to be done for Blizzard Bluff.

-Fixed an oversight in the starting line in Blizzard Bluff. You where able to easily skip the starting line and get a big advantage.
-Fixed a random invisible wall on Tiger Temple.

Sorry for this big oversight! Gonna make sure to not make the same mistake again in the future. Any other problem be sure to notify me on Kart Krew Discord server or here to fix it as fast as I can!

WiiSound1 updated Crash Team Racing Pack - Nitro Cup Update! with a new update entry:

The Nitro Cup is here! New tracks and battle maps added!

The Nitro Cup is here!

Version 2 of my Crash Team Racing Pack is finally out! A big update that adds a new cup with 4 tracks and 2 battle maps, as well as a new secret track! It also includes some changes to the Wumpa Cup tracks!

New Cup added! The Nitro Cup!
The Nitro Cup includes the racing tracks:
-Mystery Caves
-Papu's Pyramid
-Cortex Castle
-Tiny Arena

And the Battle maps:
-Rampage Ruins
-Parking Lot

There's also a new secret track, can you find it in Grand Prix?

Some changes where...

I liked this pack, I also found two of the three secrets

Back