Cosmic Metal Sonic (Cosmetal)

Cosmic Metal Sonic (Cosmetal) v2.1.1

vidma_recorder_23072023_191813.jpg

CosmicPikachu updated Cosmic Metal Sonic (Cosmetal) with a new update entry:

How to fix invalid skincolor issues.

Recently, there have been errors with skincolor configurations for Cosmetal's settings (jetcolor, flashcolor etc.). This is due to how the skincolors save. If you use a modded color not added with Cosmetal, set it as one of the options and leave it like that, it will stay. This will be fixed with 2.2, but for now, you just open the configuration file in luafiles/client/CosmicMetal/<config file here>.txt, and change the number to 1, and replace <config file here> with the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not to be rude, but how the hell do I open the Cosmic Metal Sonic Menu? I typed cms_menu into the console and it only played music. AND HOW THE HELL DO THE NUMBERS IN SUPER COLOR, FLASH COLOR, BAR COLOR, AND JET COLOR MEAN?!
Post automatically merged:

the ultimate battle, boss metal reskin vs playable boss metal reskin
View attachment 90241
Okay, this is an amazing thing, but what's the mod name to the Mephiles the Dark reskin for the Metal Sonic Boss?

Not to be rude, but how the hell do I open the Cosmic Metal Sonic Menu? I typed cms_menu into the console and it only played music. AND HOW THE HELL DO THE NUMBERS IN SUPER COLOR, FLASH COLOR, BAR COLOR, AND JET COLOR MEAN?!
Sorry, I figured out.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back