Compiling wads to make level pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't. SlumpED is exactly like XWE, a lump editor, and other stuff, but more technical. To put levels in a single wad, use doom builder, select the level you want to put in your level pack e.g.

Levelpack.wad only has 1 level.

If you want more than 1 level in the wad, open the level wad you want to put in the levelpack, then go to save map into, then click levelpack.wad, then it should add the level into the wad, resulting in this.

Levelpack has 2 levels

The MAINCFG can be done in SlumpED or XWE, but I highly suggest XWE.

it doesn't work all it does is oerwrite the original Map data
like this: Aquatic_Ruins.wad (one level) then i open Aquatic_ruins2(1 level also but the seconed act) in Doom Builder and select Sav Into. then i open up the Aquatic_ruins.wad in SlumED and the only Map it has is the second act!

spriter12 said:
it doesn't work all it does is oerwrite the original Map data
like this: Aquatic_Ruins.wad (one level) then i open Aquatic_ruins2(1 level also but the seconed act) in Doom Builder and select Sav Into. then i open up the Aquatic_ruins.wad in SlumED and the only Map it has is the second act!

Try going into SRB2 Doom Builder and changing Aquatic_ruins2.wad to map 02.

thanks i'll try that i was wondering why every ones maps were when opend like Map01 and Map02. thnx for the help i'll post again if i have trouble again

If you properly punctuated and/or capitalized things properly I might be able to read your post and then help you. Hint hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back