Combi-Rings Lock-On Pack

Combi-Rings Lock-On Pack 1

ok i got around to using this now and i have a question, is super sonic supposed to have some other gimmick besides looking really cool?
he transforms back at 0 rings sure, but he has the same stats as normal sonic and he isn't invincible at any point...
i'm not trying to downplay any of the work done on him but like does he exist specifically to make sonic look cool???

Last edited:
ok i got around to using this now and i have a question, is super sonic supposed to have some other gimmick besides looking really cool?
he transforms back at 0 rings sure, but he has the same stats as normal sonic and he isn't invincible at higher than 0 rings...
i'm not trying to downplay any of the work done on him but like does he exist specifically to make sonic look cool???
yeah,that makes sense,cuz super sonic is invincible in another games

he transforms back at 0 rings sure, but he has the same stats as normal sonic and he isn't invincible at any point...
he doesn't have any gameplay changes, he just has the aforementioned reverting back to sonic at 0 rings, and he also makes his rivals have animated super colors instead of their default ones in grand prix mode

he doesn't have any gameplay changes, he just has the aforementioned reverting back to sonic at 0 rings, and he also makes his rivals have animated super colors instead of their default ones in grand prix mode
oh ok, it would be nice to have a different gameplay thing where he's invincible until he runs out of rings, making the player have to conserve rings more than they normally would. but still really cool anyway

oh ok, it would be nice to have a different gameplay thing where he's invincible until he runs out of rings, making the player have to conserve rings more than they normally would. but still really cool anyway
That’d be overpowered.

I feel like it’d be better if he had 9 speed and 3 weight, though. Just to make him unique in more ways than looks.

That’d be overpowered.

I feel like it’d be better if he had 9 speed and 3 weight, though. Just to make him unique in more ways than looks.
now that i think about it you're right lol
and 9 speed and 3 weight would be a good improvement too to make him more unique... though i'm not sure we'll be seeing patches for any of team combi rings' mods for a while since from what i can tell they start working on something right after they release a new mod

why are one of the cpu's super? when i play as super sonic? can i transform into my super form for someone like mecha sonic?
It's special behavior specific to Grand Prix. If you play as Super Sonic, the following CPUs will also turn Super (this is purely visual): Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Knuckles, Tails, Amy, Mighty, Ray, Metal Sonic, and Mecha Sonic.

QUESTION: Since I'm mainly here for Wild Woody, seeing as the best crossovers are deep cuts, are you OK with me separating him from the pack to use on his own?

QUESTION: Since I'm mainly here for Wild Woody, seeing as the best crossovers are deep cuts, are you OK with me separating him from the pack to use on his own?
i'm not sure team combi rings will respond to any questions at the moment, sorry. i say this because it seems like the moment this team finishes a mod and releases it (in vanilla srb2 cases along with the trailer), they immediately get to work on the next one without pausing for a sec to look at questions and/or feedback

Back