Colourbook Pack

Colourbook Pack v.1

CrayFray

CrayFray submitted a new resource:

Colourbook Pack - A character pack containing several creations from different creators

This is a character pack containing several creations by different creators. Should any new characters get in, I will upload them here.

First up is Peppino [5, 5]. This is an updated release by the original release of McPig. The original sprites were drawn by McPig, with myself giving him custom lookback sprites and also the death sprite from Pizza Tower.

1jRr24x.gif

Next up is Earthworm Jim [6, 5]. This character was...

Read more about this resource...

Welcome to releases!

Just one thing, I noticed the offsets on the death sprites for jim are really strange? That's not grounds for rejection, but you should really try looking in to what's going on here.
CrayFray submitted a new resource:

Colourbook Pack - A character pack containing several creations from different creators

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• ringracers0033.gif
    ringracers0033.gif
    6.4 MB · Views: 71
Welcome to releases!

Just one thing, I noticed the offsets on the death sprites for jim are really strange? That's not grounds for rejection, but you should really try looking in to what's going on here.
Thanks for the release and this report, I will look into it. This may have been on intention by rev but I will investigate myself.

huh. a second peppino. and yet somehow both of them have a single change, one being lookback sprites being almost fully custom and one having the proper white
Post automatically merged:

oh and, just a suggestion, but it would be nice to also see a noise to go with peppino as a rival.

Back