Clone Fighter's Wacky & Gimmicky Racer Pack

Clone Fighter's Wacky & Gimmicky Racer Pack v0.1 <20%>

CloneFighter

Mediocre Lua scripter
CloneFighter submitted a new resource:

Clone Fighter's Wacky & Gimmicky Racer Pack - Guest characters from other games? Weirdos from the StH franchise? These and others alike are here!

After a couple days in development, here it is.
Clone Fighter's Wacky & Gimmicky
Racer Pack

NOTICE: This add-on is incomplete. All features are subject to change in the future, and more will be added.

For now, though, I can at least present one racer that will definitely be in the pack.

Read more about this resource...

Really love to play as a random character each round! Just wish there was a way to not roll "undefined" when a stat combination doesn't match another character's stats.

Really love to play as a random character each round! Just wish there was a way to not roll "undefined" when a stat combination doesn't match another character's stats.
...okay, I may have omitted a couple functions because they weren't really notable (those were the skin blacklist and what you just described, both commands)
Might add a full command list to the OP when more are added alongside the characters. For now, just type clone_ (without submitting it) in the console and press Tab.

I tend to get a error when trying to change the Clone_ stuff on the console it gave me a only admins or server can use this. That is weird though I tried it on both and that didn't work.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back