Clone Fighter

Clone Fighter v3.0.1

Is there a console command to turn "quick shifting with weapon next/prev" off?
(I prefer to use shortcuts, and I need the menu to set/change them)

Plus, Skip's super form also uses weapon next & previous, to cycle between different shields.

Hey, I'm new here. I popped by to ask about button configs with this mod. I am currently using this mod on my windows pc, with an xbox controller. The quick swap feature seems to be bond to the right stick (camera) right. Thus, I cannot control the camera efficiently without triggering the character swap menu. Is there any way that I could change this binding? How would one do such? Thanks in advance.

I'm back. Just briefly...

Hey, is this...View attachment 91879
...intended to happen, it isn't allowing me to move, and it happens when i try to transform.
Are you getting any errors in the console? If it yells to you about P_MoveOrigin, you need to update to SRB2 v2.2.11.
Is there a console command to turn "quick shifting with weapon next/prev" off?
(I prefer to use shortcuts, and I need the menu to set/change them)
Plus, Skip's super form also uses weapon next & previous, to cycle between different shields.
Unfortunately, these binds have been removed. I'm sorry.
Hey, I'm new here. I popped by to ask about button configs with this mod. I am currently using this mod on my windows pc, with an xbox controller. The quick swap feature seems to be bond to the right stick (camera) right. Thus, I cannot control the camera efficiently without triggering the character swap menu. Is there any way that I could change this binding? How would one do such? Thanks in advance.
Aha, looks like your Wpn Next/Prev is bound to the same axis as Cam H. Check your axis bindings (Options -> Player 1 controls -> Gamepad options).

Yo, whos excited for the pizza time mod! Also please make a discord for the pizza time mod, Also what are you planning on adding in the mod other than pizza time and the combo meter

How do you get rid of the microwave? it literally takes up my entire screen even when I switch off of it
happens the same, its because xmomentum

and, is there any way to have the original colors for the characters?
Post automatically merged:

I just tested vanilla SRB2 + Clone Fighter on my Mac, and it crashes on any spindash attempt there too. Any Windows users experiencing the same issue?

Regarding Windows's, Skip's, and Kiryu's extra HUD, perhaps Clone Fighter's own HUD extension can be moved as necessary to not overlap them.

Edit (2023-02-21 21:55): Forgot to mention that the signpost has Z-fighting issues in OpenGL mode.
i experience the same issue
Post automatically merged:

i found what thats fault of srb2 tsourd, the custom build

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back