• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Classic Sonic the Hedgehog Enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate

a scar in time...
Well, I already showed you guys the crabmeat sprites, here is a beeton sprite. I'm going to finish the beeton first since movement sprites (wings) will be very easy to make.
I'm stupid again. Saved the pic as a .jpg by accident and it got all fuzzy so I had to clean it up again -_-

Bee.png

Actually, this would probably bee more accurate:
Bee1.png

OH MY GOODNESS THIS BEE IS SO TINY!! I NEED TO FIX IT! EVEN THE JETPACK ISN"T THE RIGHT SIZE XD!
Bee2.png

POSSA1.gif

POSSABACK2.gif

Well you have to do all of the rotations so you're going to make some of it.

Yup. But I'm very lazy. So this will either take a very very long time, or may never finish. Or it might be done tomorrow. Sometimes I go OCD like that.

I don't suppose we're thinking the same thing here are we? I mean I am doing a version of the Motobug based off of the Sonic Schoolhouse sprites. (topic to arrive soon))

I've seen those sprites in your Editing Help topic, but I still wanted to make my own, and I did too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back