• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Chronicles' GHZ - Stage, Models, etc WIP thread

This stage may as well not exist. Nobody is waiting for it anymore. It would probably be optimized poorly anyway, these kinds of stages always run at like 2 fps. I'd totally forgotten about it until this thread got bumped

This stage may as well not exist. Nobody is waiting for it anymore. It would probably be optimized poorly anyway, these kinds of stages always run at like 2 fps. I'd totally forgotten about it until this thread got bumped
I'm waiting for it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231231_222834_Samsung Internet.png
    Screenshot_20231231_222834_Samsung Internet.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 73
Bro, you clearly have dis-respect towards the project. Don't be such a jerk and do something nicer, like IDK, actually support the developer.

Happy New Year everyone! May 2024 be a good year for you all.

In this post i wish to update you on this project. I can assure you i'm still alive. Due to circumstances like real life and another highly anticipated community project, the time i could spend on this passion project became close to 0 for a long while. But that is about to change soon... That community project, the ULDC, is coming. When that happens, i will return fully to glow up chronicled hill further.

I prefer not to rush. I could've released this in its initial form, when everything was still made with vanilla srb2 assets. But it would satisfy me more to put my acquired skills to the test by releasing a stage i would be happy to regularly revisit. I understand the frustration with the long wait, so i will keep doing my best to make something satisfying, something to enjoy. I will try to find a solution.

Thank you for understanding, i hope to update you all many times this year. Until next time!

I know this is an older post, but this kind of attitude is crap. Other people stop and start creative projects and do them on their own time for fun. I'm going to ask you to be a little more chill about what people do with their own time. Just move along.
I legit don't care either way at this point

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back