Christmas Level Pack 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

glaber

Emblem Radar Ready
I bet some of you are wondering if I'm going to bother with a 2007 release of the halloween wad. Well the answer is no. This year the revival was handeled by forum member Cheese.

But that's not what this topic is about. This is the rerelease/fix up of the Christmas wad I released on New Years eve last year.

Some things that were fixed were Thing posistions of level 1 Springin' Around, the sector based recreation errors of Christmas Factory, and a few other small fixes.

Wad link so you don't have to scroll past the screens: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hy4xtyln5y (File size 15.19 MB)

Screens for those who need them (Fixes not shown)
srb20217.png

srb20219.png

srb20249.png

srb21092.png

srb21127.png
(I like this one)

Work is actually being done on a more updated 2007 release which will include 3 new levels for remixed mode, the "Lost Badniks DrillaKilla and Egghead, and the return of Minvs other wise know as a christmas demo exclusive currently. Also to be included will be a new Nights Level made for the mod.
(Reminder: this stuff is going into SCR_SRB2Christmas109.wad not the one rereleased in this topic.)

Nice work so far - still testing...
I havent notaced any errors or problems...

and the level seems to be well layed out...
Nice work =)

but im still testing for problems...

Slash said:
I havent notaced any errors or problems...

First, punctuation and spelling errors in your statement (1 of ea).

Second, Glaber, just by looking at the screenshots, I've found an error. You spelled "valley" wrong... I know fixes aren't shown, but this is just a reminder =P.

The music was very good and on bluster zone I liked the on the first day of christmas song.... Overall very good

I don't think I can actually RATE this for its quality because it's just a transfer of older levels.

You'll have your chance to rate it in the 2007 release. That one will have 3 new levels in Remix mode.
(Current list of new levels: Green Christmas, A 12/24*, Something Loco*, Stocking Stuffer)
[*tentative title]

Glaber, ripping levels is only so good. From what I've played of last year's release,you'd be much better off starting from scratch, despite your levels being too cramped.

You mean the solid versions? those will return for the 2007 release in both original and remix mode. (Real reason: I didn't know how to make them solid back then.)

Oh and before I forget again, The new levels will also be using the old textures.

Pretty good port, seeing that i've played through the game before.

Super_Sonix2.0.67 said:
Could you edit some song from sonic the hedgehog 3 like Ice caps theme ?

Off Topic: *Points to the bottom line of sig* It's been done. Now look for it.

-SRB2 Guy

Edit a song (shuch as Icecap S3&K)? No. I can't even do midis yet let alone mp3's.

*Addon to SRB2Guy's off topicness* While you're at it take a listen around VGmusic.com, Genesis, Section S-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back