• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Chispi the not so normal dog (character concept)

ChispiBlast

introduction.png

Chispi is a dog I had in 2018, and I decided to turn him into an SRB2 character, here is a comparison between the SRB2 design and the real one

27 sin título_20240215092445.png
1708000514666.png

abilities.png

Bone launch (Spin): Just like Sans (e e e e e) or like Fang he can launch bones to enemies
Bone copy (Custom 1): he can duplicate himself but like an skeleton and the Bone-Chispi can automatically launch bones, slower, but automatically
Bone robo (Custom 2): Chispi can create a bone copy of an enemy
Bone kinesis (Jump+Custom 2): like Silver he can create multiple bones at the same time to launch it to many enemies, but it kills all your speed, not like bone launch
Bone jump (Jump+Jump): its just a double jump but Chispi jumps in a bone in the air, and the platform stands there for 3 seconds (5 second cooldown)

chispi.jpg

And thats it, some notes:
This is a concept, i dont know how to code lua, i only have experience with GDscript, and im only "good" at drawing
The abilities of Chispi comes from another game made by me in godot (ChaosDogs TTT)

c o o l d o g g o

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back