• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Chili Dog (TerminalMontage Sonic) ***SORT OF ON HIATUS***

I need an explanation for this lol
I think I know what this is.
1. A unique power for Kirby upon swallowing Chilli Dogs (which would require a Kirby-side update, actually.)
2. Super Chilli Dogs not looking like Sanic (which I believe was the plan).
3. A potential death thingy? Either the actual death pose or something new upon hitting ground.

there is super chilli dog, dropdash, death animation, and the kirby transformation
I need an explanation for this lol
Post automatically merged:

you can make it yellow sanic if u want for super chilli dogs

there is super chilli dog, dropdash, death animation, and the kirby transformation

Post automatically merged:

you can make it yellow sanic if u want for super chilli dogs
Super Chili Dogs will take on his appearance from Something About Subspace Emissary

I’m not adding in the drop dash because that is really uninspired and something that wouldn’t make Chili Dog unique in play style compared to other Sonics

He already has a custom death animation, that being an explosion (which will be shown off below this post)

Kirby is going to have Wheel as his ability. I’ve considered doing a custom Kirby ability that would work with other Something Series characters that I may make in the future, which would be him taking on the appearance of Kirbo

video0.mov

Super Chili Dogs will take on his appearance from Something About Subspace Emissary

I’m not adding in the drop dash because that is really uninspired and something that wouldn’t make Chili Dog unique in play style compared to other Sonics

He already has a custom death animation, that being an explosion (which will be shown off below this post)

Kirby is going to have Wheel as his ability. I’ve considered doing a custom Kirby ability that would work with other Something Series characters that I may make in the future, which would be him taking on the appearance of Kirbo

video0.mov
cool, also i cannot see the video

Uuuhhh... 1 year before this mod is not here. So, are you already working in it ? (Im scared this mod never here.)

Uuuhhh... 1 year before this mod is not here. So, are you already working in it ? (Im scared this mod never here.)
He has very slow progress and I've honestly lost almost all motivation to keep working on it. However, I am working on something even bigger and better, so keep an eye out for that!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back