• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Chili Dog (TerminalMontage Sonic) ***SORT OF ON HIATUS***

Wonder if Pokemon Trainer Red still works at that joint in Spring Yard...
*boutta smack him with the lore*

The Chili Dog vendor is actually Jeremy Chinsue, also known as TerminalMontage. He’s a well known animator known for creating the “Something Series”, a web show that parodies many different video games, most notably ones from Nintendo like Super Mario 64 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The Chili Dog vendor is actually Jeremy Chinsue, also known as TerminalMontage. He’s a well known animator known for creating the “Something Series”, a web show that parodies many different video games, most notably ones from Nintendo like Super Mario 64 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
funniest part of this thread was i was playing fnf as chilidogs vs melee fox

I rewatched... Turns out TerminalMontage animated himself as Pokemon Trainer Red, and the Vendor. I love his series, especially the lore. It's deeper than that one hole in our ocean.

Btw... I really am hooked on the theory that Chilli Dogs is only here cause Eggman destroyed the spot where he gets his Chili Dogs (Spring Yard Zone), so here he is to get revenge.

That or the Vendor was kidnapped, and Chilli Dogs is coming to save them.

I rewatched... Turns out TerminalMontage animated himself as Pokemon Trainer Red, and the Vendor. I love his series, especially the lore. It's deeper than that one hole in our ocean.

Btw... I really am hooked on the theory that Chilli Dogs is only here cause Eggman destroyed the spot where he gets his Chili Dogs (Spring Yard Zone), so here he is to get revenge.

That or the Vendor was kidnapped, and Chilli Dogs is coming to save them.
1. Red has been shown in the series next to TerminalMontage, that being in the Pokémon section of Something About Subspace Emissary.
2. There is already lore planned for why Chili Dog is in SRB2, but I won’t get into that here. It’ll be part of his tutorial

1. Red has been shown in the series next to TerminalMontage, that being in the Pokémon section of Something About Subspace Emissary.
2. There is already lore planned for why Chili Dog is in SRB2, but I won’t get into that here. It’ll be part of his tutorial
Neat then! I do actually want to request something:

Fang has a different expression when getting caught. As you know, Fang would panic as a "!" appears above him. Maybe Fang would actually not panic, and either laugh at him for looking stupid, or question Chilli.

Can't wait for Chilli Dogs!

Neat then! I do actually want to request something:

Fang has a different expression when getting caught. As you know, Fang would panic as a "!" appears above him. Maybe Fang would actually not panic, and either laugh at him for looking stupid, or question Chilli.

Can't wait for Chilli Dogs!
thats actually a cool idea! im not the dev though so i can't choose to have it in...
the spin animations look a bit smol

thats actually a cool idea! im not the dev though so i can't choose to have it in...

the spin animations look a bit smol
His actual roll sprites look small because of camera distance, but the spin dash sprites are small because he’s a hires character and I haven’t created new sprites for him yet

His actual roll sprites look small because of camera distance, but the spin dash sprites are small because he’s a hires character and I haven’t created new sprites for him yet
Hey dude, great work on this mod! I wanna try this out as soon as possible! (not that im rushing you or anything)

I have some news from the latest TerminalMontage video (at this current time you bozos)... Chili Dogs is actually named Sonic, but also uses Chili Dogs... Though, this disqualifies him in having a true custom name, making Kirbo the one and only once more.

I guess this can be referenced by that the Life Icon name and name mentioned at the Act Clear screen could read Sonic, but the Character Select and Console could read Chili Dogs.

I'm just saying.
Post automatically merged:

Though, this disqualifies him in having a true custom name, making Kirbo the one and only once more.
By True Custom Name I mean, is that he only uses the custom name and not Sonic... Heck... Wasn't this the case since SA:STH?

I have some news from the latest TerminalMontage video (at this current time you bozos)... Chili Dogs is actually named Sonic, but also uses Chili Dogs... Though, this disqualifies him in having a true custom name, making Kirbo the one and only once more.

I guess this can be referenced by that the Life Icon name and name mentioned at the Act Clear screen could read Sonic, but the Character Select and Console could read Chili Dogs.

I'm just saying.
Post automatically merged:

By True Custom Name I mean, is that he only uses the custom name and not Sonic... Heck... Wasn't this the case since SA:STH?
My man, you are 100 and 10 percent wrong.

Every character has a custom name like Kirbo does. This is reflected on any merch that TerminalMontage may be selling. This doesn’t change the fact that all characters are also given their actual names at some point or another during the series. Hell, Kirbo was initially called Kirby in SAKSS. Not only that, but in the Smash Ultimate video, Mario was called Mario when he’s been called Wahoo and Speedrunner Mario beforehand. By this logic, I could keep calling this version of Sonic “Chili Dogs” but that doesn’t matter anyway. He’s been called Chili Dogs before in a video.

The point I’m trying to make here is that you need to do more research on these types of things. I’ve been studying these videos for the past year and I know them and the characters like the back of my hand

Every character has a custom name like Kirbo does. This is reflected on any merch that TerminalMontage may be selling. This doesn’t change the fact that all characters are also given their actual names at some point or another during the series. Hell, Kirbo was initially called Kirby in SAKSS. Not only that, but in the Smash Ultimate video, Mario was called Mario when he’s been called Wahoo and Speedrunner Mario beforehand. By this logic, I could keep calling this version of Sonic “Chili Dogs” but that doesn’t matter anyway. He’s been called Chili Dogs before in a video.

The point I’m trying to make here is that you need to do more research on these types of things. I’ve been studying these videos for the past year and I know them and the characters like the back of my hand
I was half-asleep writing this so you can say that.

Must have been hard to study all of those videos

Last edited:
i have some ideas (barely any, and they are terrible)
Screenshot 2021-11-04 9.23.34 PM.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back