• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Character wadding contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

I am having a wadding contest. Since other contests are going on right now, I will not make a deadline for now. . The winning wad will be available on my website, and of course, have respect.

Sign-ups so far.

Characters

Senku
Chaos Zero 64
SS005
akirahedgehog

I am also having a Sky Contest. The winner will, again, be available for download, and be used in Zash's upcoming mod: Starchaos Srb2

Sky Contest Sign-ups.

Zash
akirahedgehog
SS005

Why sign-up? I always preferred the "if you're done and have sent it in, you're in" to the "sign-up and if you don't have a WAD by then you're an evil person". Less aggravating.

I mean that if you want to be in the contest, tell me by Jan 10.

EDIT:Never mind.

Um, no, that meant "why the heck do you have a deadline for SIGNING UP?".

Because if I HAVE to make an obligation to join, count me OUT.

A contest for character wads? Do you have any idea how hard making a character wad is? :P

Oh, hey, it was a character WAD contest?

Ick, then I really am not joining. Not until I manage to make one, at any rate, and the Schoolhouse WAD wasn't coming along so well (the sounds I added wound up all raspy and loud and off-pitch and it was very, very horrid... plus I was borrowing Blaze's Xtreme sprites so I could see if the sounds WORKED, which they didn't, so it's just an all-around piece of crap right now).

I'm one of the few people out there who can make a character wad. I'm surprised to see a contest about it. There will be like less than 5 people who will enter. And also, making one is one of the longest things srb2 has to do (see how I said ONE of the longest). I dont know why he even thought of making a contest about it...

Shaflugi said:
Let's have a contest to see who can make the best Knuckles sprite.. GO!
Been there, done that.
Also, my very first wad was a character wad. Super Sonic, using a combo of the NiGHTs and Sonic sprites.

I've already sent my character wad! It's invisible, so look carefully! ::beaned::

Ritz said:
I've already sent my character wad! It's invisible, so look carefully! ::beaned::

Are you signing up?

BTW, PM me for now on if you want to join in.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
There will be like less than 5 people who will enter.

XP. All I need is one more person.

EDIT: Sorry, I double posted. Slipped my mind. :oops:

Instead of a character design contest, why not a sky design contest? At least that's remotely possible (I think). Besides, We can always use more skies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back