Character suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty. But the glow around the flickies' gives it away. Never will SRB2 have such cool graphical effects *snicker*

Roboashura said:
It's there to test putiing rings in the air, just like the set of rings near the beginning, across from the shortcut tunnel. Oh, and while we're on the subject of level design, Mystic, you said that you put in the emblems without adding stuff, right? Well, why were the out-of-the-way areas for, then? Like Tails' area in GFZ1, or his emblem in THZ2.
There are a bunch of areas that were originally for other purposes, such as CEZ2 Sonic, but most of them were just innocent little secrets that I placed stuff in. GFZ1 Tails was always in the stage, believe it or not. THZ2 Tails was as well.

No modifications to the stages were made to add emblems at all. I just provided AJ coordinates and he coded them in.

Huh. I mean, Tails' emblem area is so far out of the way, I mean, why was it there? Just a whim? Oh, and, was I right about the ring circle/line?

It was probably just decoration for the area that held the Armageddon Sheild.

There's more than an emblem there, ya know... >>;

[back on-topic]

there is an way to be hyper/super knuckles,but it isn't a great way. try downloading SAknux first. then edit his skinname to shadow (or metalsonic) and give him speed thok (ability: 0). then start srb2JTE,collect the emeralds,collect 50 rings and thok. he will be hyper/super knuckles. if you called him shadow,he can also do chaos control,wich is glitchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back