Character Specific Jingles

[Open Assets] Character Specific Jingles V5.0

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Like non of the music is working when I put it on
Ill check on it

Edit: It does work, tell me which version you have and what characters are you using. Also, make sure you use Digital Music instead of MIDI
 
Last edited:
The mecha characters that were added and after only mk. 0 worked and then I tried the vanilla characters and just gave me an error code.
 
The mecha characters that were added and after only mk. 0 worked and then I tried the vanilla characters and just gave me an error code.
So you playing on Android right?? I must get someone to confirm this if its true. But is weird cuz this worked since 2.2.10

Edit: I can confirm that the Android Port does not support .vgm files which some characters uses those music files. I can only recommend you to download the v4.5.3 which still uses .ogg files but doesnt support new characters from current version
 
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top