• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

(Character) Sonic Adventure in SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoingDisplay(BR/US)

"Ultimate LivingForm"
Hi guys, I'm reissuing SA2 Sonic and making it simpler and more fun to use. Thinking about the original Sonic Adventure game, I edited its skin and lump_s and it's almost finished! I just need opinions.
Character Select.png
Final Sign.jpg
STNDA1.png
WAITA1.png
WAITB1.png

What else does this Sonic need?
PS: I will add a mod from SA HUD that is not mine, so I will leave the creator's credits when I publish.:shitsfree::threat:

Hi guys, I'm reissuing SA2 Sonic and making it simpler and more fun to use. Thinking about the original Sonic Adventure game, I edited its skin and lump_s and it's almost finished! I just need opinions.
View attachment 46011View attachment 46012View attachment 46013View attachment 46014View attachment 46015

PS: I will add a mod from SA HUD that is not mine, so I will leave the creator's credits when I publish.:shitsfree::threat:
Did you get permission from the original creator?

View attachment 46011View attachment 46012View attachment 46013View attachment 46014View attachment 46015

the sprites are from chrispy's 2.0 mod SonicCE and then someone stole it to SA-2 sonic so its more like chrispy's belonging

Did you get permission from the original creator?
Yes man, is Chrispy.
Post automatically merged:

the sprites are from chrispy's 2.0 mod SonicCE and then someone stole it to SA-2 sonic so its more like chrispy's belonging
Well, folks didn't steal it because Chrispy let anyone edit his mod and publish it.

What's with the stock images in your post?
Well, the GIF of my profile or my post? If it's from the profile, the GIF is corrupt. If it's from the post, sonic's photo is the character selection photo, if it's from sonic with the famous Green Hill behind him, it's the act completed

Last edited:
LOL. Nope. I'm still working on mine.View attachment 46196
Aham, sorry Solar. I dont judge you. AND THE REST OF THE PEOPLE, DID YOU KNOW? I ASKED EXCUSE AND I HAD NOT EVEN CURSED ANYONE! ALREADY YOU, BAND OF IGNORANTS, SHOULD TALK TO PEOPLE RIGHT, WAIT. MAY KEEP CURSING ME, GO. I DON'T CALLING IF swear words come, BUT IF YOU CALL ME WITH SOMETHING THAT OFFENDS ME, YOU CAN BET MY FRIENDS THAT YOU'LL MEET THE DEVIL IN A PERSON...

Alright hopefully this is the last adventure sonic mod, we got 3 now so I think it's more than enough
There are some that are outdated and not reusable, so there's no way you can say that you already have 3.

Last edited:
Using Modern Sonic sprites huh? Did the creator allow you to edit this WAD? Without permission, chances are you'll be considered a fraud. Keep an eye out and see if you get permission from the creator.
Actually, looks like he made it from scratch. He's using the pose Modern sonic also has which was originally from Sonic adventure.

Using Modern Sonic sprites huh? Did the creator allow you to edit this WAD? Without permission, chances are you'll be considered a fraud. Keep an eye out and see if you get permission from the creator.

There are some that are outdated and not reusable, so there's no way you can say that you already have 3.
Haha I love this. CLEARLY I'm not taking Modern Sonic's sprites. And even if I did I'd ask for permission, funny enough I'm close with MotdSpork so seeing this makes me laugh. Why don't you go do your research before you jump to conclusions. OR even compare them.

BlueBlur is making all his sprites from scratch lmao. His thread is few below this one. Go look at it when you get the chance

lmfao

how did you even draw this comparison
The sonic adventure pose isn't a modern only thing, so even if he were to use my sprite as reference, he'd have every right to do so. Even then please look at this image and tell me it's the same thing
example.png

not only did Blur nail the pose & expression much more than I did here, but he also managed to compress it down into a fucking continue sprite. If anything it's more insulting to him that you're comparing his great work to this rushed af sprite I made :shitsfree:

I hate how smug you were acting about it as if you 100% KNEW that it was made without permission. (which is moot anyway since the sprites were made from scratch) Stop trying to seem like you're some master at deciding what's fake and what isn't. Because you are not.

Probably Ricardo, these two mods there were either deleted for being outdated or they went to the friend rejection mailbox.
Someone's got a bad attitude here...

Between assuming ours were trashed and that Blur was ripping off his sprites, I will just say I wonder why it seems like some people in this world are living in an alternate reality. As if Nelson Mandela is having trouble maintaining the timeline shifts and some people are living in the gap between dimensions or something.

What do you mean "using modern sonic sprites", they MADE the sprites, how the fuck could you confuse these two man.

You're wrong about that. They are clearly different and like BlueBlur said if he wanted to edit Modern Sonic Sprites he would ask permission

I don't usually jump on the bandwagon, but as the one who put effort into helping BlueBlur (SolarStellar) with this sprite in particular, I'm gonna have to ask you to fuck off. Every sprite is being made from scratch, as opposed to "your" sprites, which still belong to Chrispy due to the nature of them being edits. You may think you're in the clear for editing reusable sprites, but in reality, editing the sprites doesn't make them yours. So don't you go trying to high road a titan in the community like Blur here, as if you're so special! How about YOU try spriting that pose from scratch, and then we'll talk? Oh by the way, no, your css doesn't count, it's clearly traced. Tracing from official art is technically okay, but that doesn't change the fact that it's not made from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back