CDSonic (Whispon Edit)

CDSonic (Whispon Edit) v2.0.2

I'm here to bring up how CD's front facing sprites aren't consistent with everything else
srb20004.gif

hey i found a glitch were if you side spring/spring thonk into a wall and spin/ crouch while hitting the spring it shots you up to the top of the surfaces wall its cool though
Post automatically merged:

uhhhh what happened here

uh what happened

Attachments

• srb20001.gif
    srb20001.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 47
  • srb20001.gif
    srb20001.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
hey i found a glitch were if you side spring/spring thonk into a wall and spin/ crouch while hitting the spring it shots you up to the top of the surfaces wall its cool though

uhhhh what happened here

uh what happened
that's just regular spring jank, you can do the same with steve by using his give command. not sure about the dying part tho

Amazing mod, but is it intentional that emerald powers can spontaneously activate without pressing custom 1? or are all of my controllers just bad? I thought that maybe it's because i bind custom 1 right next to jump, so on a controller that can result in some mishaps, but i bound custom 1 on L1 and it's still doing it. Every so often, the powers go off by themselves.

EDIT: The "Fire axis" option was bound to one of the analog sticks. Since i don't use the firing mechanic for anything, i unbound it. Works well for now.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back