CDSonic (Whispon Edit)

CDSonic (Whispon Edit) v1.7.1

Is there a way to turn this sprite off by chance? idk why but it only shows in netgames and it bothers me to look at (no offense I just really hate the meme)
1715720520209.png

There is not. Its a chat command "pipebomb" so if you don't wanna see it, just don't say that. Just know it doesn't stop others from using it though
alr ty man, someone said that like 2 days ago and I've been wondering ever since lol
Post automatically merged:

alr ty man, someone said that like 2 days ago and I've been wondering ever since lol
just noticed it another mod messing with CD sonic falling sprites, not the emote itself ill see if I can find out which one

just noticed it another mod messing with CD sonic falling sprites, not the emote itself ill see if I can find out which one
When you figure out which mod, lemme know what mod it is, I might try to look into it

When you figure out which mod, lemme know what mod it is, I might try to look into it
alr, will do

Seems to be one of these 15 mods, I'll do process of elimination.
1715748169909.png
After testing, it seems the sonic R character mods cause sonics spring falling sprites to be replaced with the first frame of the pipe bomb dance. If I had to guess, I would assume it's more on the Rchars side of things since that mod hasn't been updated in a while (I should mention that if you load sonic first, then the Rchars mod, the glitch only happens sometimes, but still happens).

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back