• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Carbon Isles PK3

I Would Like To Mention That A Carbon Isles Demo 1 Is In The Works Being Developed, It Will Feature All 3 Acts Of Soda Facility Zone, And At The Moment, Nothing Else.

Seaside Coast Is Not Going To Be In This Demo For Reasons Relating To OLDC Submission Rules.

[CENSORED] Is Not Going To Be In This Demo Simply Because Im Limiting The Scope Of Demo 1 To Be Small, Quality Over Quantity, Afterall.
Post automatically merged:

A Second Soda Facility Act? Sure Thing!
srb20545.png

srb20552.png

srb20558.png

Last edited:
SRB2 Carbon Isles Now Officially Has A Proper Discord Server!!
Its An Official Discord Too!.PNG

At The Moment It Is Quite Silent, So Feel Free To Join And Liven Up The Place!

The Same Link Can Be Found At The Bottom Of The First Post In This Thread.
Post automatically merged:

Soda Facility Act 2 Is Almost Done
srb20566.png

srb20567.png

srb20568.png

Last edited:
Trailer Is Here Now!!

SRB2 Carbon Isles Now Officially Has A Proper Discord Server!!
View attachment 99056
At The Moment It Is Quite Silent, So Feel Free To Join And Liven Up The Place!

The Same Link Can Be Found At The Bottom Of The First Post In This Thread.
Wait, don't tell me you'll be posting most of the announcements there, now.... :(

Wait, don't tell me you'll be posting most of the announcements there, now.... :(
Oh Dont Worry, There Will Still Be Announcements Here, Discord Is Mainly Meant For Being Able To Have A Community And To Be Capable To Post Gifs, Because I Oddly Cant Post Any Above Even 200 Frames Long.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back