• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

(cancelled)

Man, you gave me an idea, I think I'll do it
Post automatically merged:

I did some tests and wechnia went wrong, I think I will not do it
I had a wechnia wad i made for fun lying around, so you can use that but he can only be acssesed in multiplayer.

Attachments

• Wechnia.wad
    520.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
I made a new XTRAB0 sprite for vector and an XTRAB0 sprite for charmy! I only need to make one for heavy & bomb
XTRAB0.png

XTRAB0.png

I had a wechnia wad i made for fun lying around, so you can use that but he can only be acssesed in multiplayer.
actually, could i use wechnia's fly code on charmy? it really looks like charmy's ability in chaotix

*Deleted*

Last edited:
W.I.P
STNDA2A8.png

I made a new sprite for vector.
STNDA2A8.png

Attachments

• STNDA2A8.png
    STNDA2A8.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Meh, I think I'm going to cancel vector, I lost motivation in vector and I'm a bit lazy to do the other sprites of it, I think I'll just focus on heavy & bomb and charmy

*Deleted*

Last edited:
uhhhh...
Remember when I said that the game started to bore me? I decided to try some mods and...
I liked the game again.
I'm going to take breaks for don't get tired.
In fact I'm going to create a new w.i.p! :wonderful:

Man i love charmy. I squashed a bee once. Im sad now. But nigga i still love charmy bee.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back