Can someone help me with my character wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that, if this topic is lock'd, we have no chance of reversing his desicion? He'll just go along and make it. Maybe, if Mystic locks it, Mystic'll leave some awesome, pwning message that might actually get through to him... But, then again, he comes off to me as someone with no respect for authority, so...meh...

Zeshiro said:
You people and your negativity. I try to be more optimistic, and less optiMystic. If it's characters he's having trouble with, I'd be glad to help. Everyone uses hedgehogs, which makes it hard for someone who's not used to this sort of thing very easily influenced. For an original character, try on of these unused species.

Yeti-neu.jpg

Betti the Yeti

smallalien.gif

Juan the Chupacabra

Or something no one bothers to copy,
bill-nye.jpg

A scientist! :D

Hehe, you have a point there. Completely original as well! I vote for the scientist!! :D *shot*

Counter-flaming does more harm than good though, guys. I try to ignore it most of the time. Sooner or later people like this get told off by someone who actually has the authority to hit them with a consequence.

EDIT: And yes, A Bill Nye wad would be so awesome.

Zeshiro said:
Counter-flaming does more harm than good though, guys. I try to ignore it most of the time. Sooner or later people like this get told off by someone who actually has the authority to hit them with a consequence.

EDIT: And yes, A Bill Nye wad would be so awesome.
*nods* Kay. Hopefully something gets soon solved though, this topic is really starting to bother me a bit.

Zeshiro said:
Talia_the_Mongoose said:
hedgehog_neon said:
I can edit what ever i want. :mrgreen:
I don't like your attitude. This isn't the way to be treating anyone. I think you should take things a little slower. Take the time to listen to people for a chance. What you're doing is both disrespectful and hurtfull. Not only to Senku but to everyone who you've put down since you started this little topic of yours.

One who stands for morals. One who stands for truth. The people's advocate. Vote Talia for 2006 Admin election.

Seriously though, I doubt he'd listen to anyone here. He obviously can't see that I'm trying to help him, so let him continue until he gets suspended.

Lock.

Damn it. Why isn't it as forceful as when Mystic says it?

Err... because, judging by your status, you aren't even staff.

I told you before, these are my forums. I chose not to be an admin.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :wink:

hedgehog_neon said:
IM felling really good about myself right now :mrgreen:

I have absolutely no i dea why. :lol:
Do you know? :?

Because you spam the boards with useless posts everyday? [/sarcasm]
Really, stop acting like a stupid.
Or you'll get bad consequences, as everybody in this topic has said.
But you seem not to listen.

Just shut up.
You are being stupid, and I have read through this topic and I do NOT like your replies.
So here is my advice to stop you getting banned.
Give up this was, give a damn about us, stop being so annyoing and bad mannered and GET THE H3LL OUT OF THESE FOURMS.

One to many 3s Tapika.

Neon, learn to respect others and their property, kay? Clearly you don't understand that Senku doesn't want you to re-color/edit/whatever his character WAD. Why don't you respect that and start off with a clean Sonic skin, so that you won't be bashed by the scene because you want to be powerful? I will be mostly agreeing with Zeshiro on this topic.

Also, please remember:
hedgehog_neon said:
Is NOT a valid post that adds something useful to the topic.

Someone needs to move this to Editing...

If you dont like the topic then you dont have to read it.

Its like getting ketchup and blaming HEINZ for the mess you made.

Your just plain selfish. :mrgreen:

We are NOT selfish. Well, not all of us... :roll: But this is not an act of selfishness. We are asking you to actually respect others and more inportantly, fear the admins. If you keep this attitude up you will be BANNED.
Even my teenage brother has a better attitude, and he's TEENAGE! :eek:

Mystic is gone for a week, for vacation, so mystic wont be able to lock this topic, but im sure a diffrent Admin might (shuffle or Furiousfox)

also, i think you should really respect peoples work that they have done, and actually Ask if you can use thier work before you start editing it for your own things

I HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS... I stole another guys character (i was really young back then) and I suffered many conciquences...

1) my AOL name got hacked and I got sent tons of Spam mail (MSN forum spam)
2) My forum got hacked many times, and deleted
3) i lost respect from Fellow people after when I said i was sorry

this is probably how you are going to turn out, exept i dont think many people are hackers on this forum, but Seriously, something like this can happen to you

hedgehog_neon said:

actually you are so shut up or you will be asking for it! :evil:

hedgehog_neon said:

Ha ha, you're one to talk.

What you don't seem to realize is that what you're doing is wrong. I'd actually like to know how you can go through with this, knowing you're stealing someone else's work. I'd assume any human would feel some level of guilt. But you don't seem to. Please, enlighten us on why you think this is perfectly fine. I'd actually like to know.

And, by the way, we aren't blaming the metaphorical "Heinz", we're blaming the hand. You. Next time you use a metaphor, make sure you get it right.

EDIT::
It's "you're", not "your".
::/EDIT

hedgehog_neon said:
I can edit what ever i want. :mrgreen:

i have been watching this topic and seriously im getting pissed off.

1. please give respect to people who are trying to help you
2. no flaming espicially well drawn avatars which you cant draw at all.
3. give respect to people's artwork and ask permission to edit.

I would seriously go nuts if someone took my artwork and edit it just to claim it as their own and no you cant edit wahtever you want, that is stealing (i think).

Go work on that wad from scratch and earn our respect, then we'll help you...maybe.

RgxSuperSonic, it's fairly obvious that he/she holds no respect for anyone on this board. If they did, they would have stopp'd by now. (Where's Mystic when you need him?)

And, he's flaming about Zeshiro's avatar because he can't draw that good at all. Nowhere near that. He's probably us'd to newbs like himself who give easily to such comments. (For #Blaze users, remember Nega?) Amazing he pick'd Zeshiro of all people to bully, though.

And, he deserves our help? I wouldn't help him. We tri'd to help and he's just like, "Ha ha, I don't care. I have every right to edit his WAD and claim it as my own, despite the fact he told me that I couldn't. :mrgreen:"

Hikari-Togomei said:
RgxSuperSonic, it's fairly obvious that he/she holds no respect for anyone on this board. If they did, they would have stopp'd by now. (Where's Mystic when you need him?)

And, he's flaming about Zeshiro's avatar because he can't draw that good at all. Nowhere near that. He's probably us'd to newbs like himself who give easily to such comments. (For #Blaze users, remember Nega?) Amazing he pick'd Zeshiro of all people to bully, though.

And, he deserves our help? I wouldn't help him. We tri'd to help and he's just like, "Ha ha, I don't care. I have every right to edit his WAD and claim it as my own, despite the fact he told me that I couldn't. :mrgreen:"

very true, but maybe some people can change, i dont know.
and like i said, maybe he can earn our respect if he gets his attitude straighten out and works hard for once without stealing.
but other then that this kid needs to learn some respect...
and maybe when he can draw almost as good as me or zeshiro he'll have a slim chance of getting my help...
(I'm one of very few people who believe in 2nd chances)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back