Can someone help me with my character wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hedgehog_neon said:
Its like getting ketchup and blaming HEINZ for the mess you made.
Nah, it's like getting ketchup and complaining that HEINZ STOLE MY FRIEND'S FUCKING TOMATOES!! God... x_x I watched how hard he worked to make those damn things grow and you're just gonna take them from him and make 'em into an icky, worthless mush which noone really cares for, just like that, with no regrets whatsoever?!

Hikari-Togomei said:
What you don't seem to realize is that what you're doing is wrong. I'd actually like to know how you can go through with this, knowing you're stealing someone else's work. I'd assume any human would feel some level of guilt. But you don't seem to. Please, enlighten us on why you think this is perfectly fine. I'd actually like to know.
I think it's that he's probably just another 11 year old like all the other stupid n00bs that ever cause any trouble, Hikari. :\

hedgehog_neon said:
If you dont like the topic then you dont have to read it.

Its like getting ketchup and blaming HEINZ for the mess you made.

Your just plain selfish. :mrgreen:

And your plain retarded so shut the fuck up. Thank you for being the first person I've felt the need to flame on these boards.

Jason the Echidna said:
I think it's that he's probably just another 11 year old like all the other stupid n00bs that ever cause any trouble, Hikari. :\

stupid noobs? >_< im not that stupid...
XD

TheDarkArchon said:
Thank you for being the first person I've felt the need to flame on these boards, asswipe.

he definetly deserves that..

I see this topic has evolved another notch up the idiocy ladder. Congratulations to all members of the community who have helped this accomplishment reach fulfillment. I wish you all luck on your future endeavors.

You are all so very lucky I'm not a mod here.

But _I_ am.

The following people are now banned for a week for flaming and being general jackasses:

hedgehog_neon
tails92
Tapika the fox
HYPERKNUX
TheDarkArchon

The REST of you, who weren't QUITE so blatant about it, watch yourself. I WILL not tolerate flamewars of ANY kind on my forum. If someone is an absolute moron, like hedgehog_neon obviously is, IGNORE him. Failure to do so will make you a target for a ban as well. Insulting stupid users for the sake of insulting stupid users is detrimental to the peace of the forums, and is completely and totally unacceptable.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back