Can someone help me with my character wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im making a wad but when i load it up and play it after i go off a boing thing i begin to fall it crashes.

Can someone help me? :D

Download the latest XWE Beta off the XWE website (someone can link you to it directly). Then, go into the program's preferences and tell it not to auto-capitalize lump names. Then, open your WAD and rename the second A and B frames to a and b respectively.

You need Senku's permission before you make a cheap edit like that. Is it going to be the character in your avatar in your wad? If so, you need to ask first. Also...That's just a bad copy of Super Mystic Sonic...which was already a pretty bad copy...

Well, taking into consideration that no one asks to make a retarded Sonic clone, literally, out of the SRB2 Sonic sprites...
No one whose wad was used that was a Sonic clone in the beginning has no right to complain about that.

Shuffle said:
Um, Zesh.. I don't think you need permission to make crappy wads.

Senku did edit his characters from Sonic, but he drew a good 80% of the frames in his wads, respectively. He put his heart and soul into them. But I guess he'll just have to deal with recolors like Yuji Naka does.

hedgehog_neon said:
Its on Glacier. Its a preety good recolor of sonic and im working on o soc to make him skate like hes on ice. 8)

That's a matter of opinion. And you didn't draw it at all, just made it yellow. And not very tastefully either. And there's already ice in SRB2. Doing that would be a little pointless.

hedgehog_neon said:
Im drawing the hair and the shoes you freakin emo with your emo avatar! :mrgreen:

I'd like to speak with you personally. You dare call him emo, you're messing with me. -_- *waits for you so she "take care" of you once and for all* I also agree with Zesh, 100%. You better start learning some damn respect for people, ok?

hedgehog_neon said:
Im drawing the hair and the shoes you freakin emo with your emo avatar! :mrgreen:

I shall now hide behind this rock, becuase when Talia is done with you, there will be lots of blood splatter.

hedgehog_neon said:
Im drawing the hair and the shoes you freakin emo with your emo avatar!

ok seriously, whats with you calling Zeshiro's Avitar Emo? i can see that Zeshiro is not Emo... not at all... (JTE is though XP)

and i agree, you should get some respect for people... We are trying to help you and you bad-mouth to us (like other n00bs do)

I SHALL NOW HIDE INSIDE MY OWN PANTS!
You're safe. Neon isn't. Eh, I'm not here to hurt anyone. Just, try to learn some respect for people, Neon...please. :/
Nobody's going to help you if you cannot respect them. I could say your character is gay because he's rainbow colored. But he isn't and that wouldn't be very nice of me now would it?

hedgehog_neon said:

Where? All you seem to have do is color it over. I was suggesting you actually draw something before you call it a new character wad. It's really just an old character wad spray painted to look like new.

On a side note, you shouldn't flame. I was just trying to save you the trouble of being mocked later on. But it's ok, I accept apologies in the form of cash or personal checks. :wink:

EDIT: To everyone that did...Thanks for havin' my back. >_> ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back