Bubsy the Bobcat

Bubsy the Bobcat 1

OrdoMandalore submitted a new resource:

Bubsy the Bobcat - What Could Pawsibly Go Wrong??

View attachment 41788
Bubsy the Bobcat Claws into SRB2!
Bubsy the Bobcat returns from 2.1, with his infamous quotes and dialect. Despite being a joke character, there is a bit of a fun / challenge element to him.

Abilities & Important Notes:
1.) Float

Pressing jump while in air allows Bubsy to spread his arms out and float his way down, protecting him from fall damage. Thats right; Bubsy has fall damage...

Read more about this resource...

Why does he dies instantly when touching water without shield. Here's the list of Levels that is not beatable
Techno Hill Zone Act 2
Deep Sea Zone Act 1
Deep Sea Zone Act 2
Azure Temple Zone

Why does he dies instantly when touching water without shield. Here's the list of Levels that is not beatable
Techno Hill Zone Act 2
Deep Sea Zone Act 1
Deep Sea Zone Act 2
Azure Temple Zone
Simple.
Bubsy

Bubsy.... is alright,
The sprites are amazing don't get me wrong but by the fact that THZ and DSZ cannot be done without switching to another character really says something.
Maybe you can make him drown quicker or let us store an extra shield with no cost so we can get past the zones. Also if you can maybe make him fall slower because his "slow fall" falls very quickly to me.
Bubsy's SOC should be redone, it gives us information but not really how we want it.
This is the last one and I really want this in the next update, can PLEASE make a muted version or a command that turns his sound off? He talks 24/7 and unlike bandages I mean in a bad way, there is one that is like 20 seconds long and will overlap his voice when he runs and it gets annoying.
Everything is still good like the sprites so I just hope you take this into the next update

Has fall damage ✅

dies when touching water✅

all that's missing are the ungodly tank controls.

I got a pretty good chuckle out of this.

Am I correct in assuming it's impossible to beat the standard campaign as Bubsy? I don't think he can even get past the beginning of THZ2...not that it would be much help if he could, considering what zone is next.
And you can just forget about playing as him in Azure Temple Zone. Unless you're doing a speedrun of dying as fast as you can.

(None of this is meant as criticism.)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back