Bowling Alley (Improved)

[Open Assets] Bowling Alley (Improved) v1.1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

haya__

The Staircase awaits you
haya__ submitted a new resource:

Bowling Alley (Improved) - From the depths of MAP HELL it shall not remain

gone from map hell

This is an edit of "Bowling Alley", from Bowler's Pack. This edit includes numerous improvements, most of which are detailed in the readme within the pk3.

Do note that this takes up map slot SZ, like the original hellmap, and you are allowed to reslot it for your server if you may wish.

Credits to SoupBowler for making the original pack, AnimeSonic/Sunflower for some assets. Special thanks to...

Read more about this resource...

This is a fantastic edit!

However I've found that loading this after Bowler's Pack breaks the sprites for the firebar hazards on MKDS Airship Fortress, I hope this gets fixed soon as I'd really love to host this edit along with the rest of the pack.

Hey Niko! It's Me Roman! Let's go Bowling!/ref
Other than that, this edit looks really really cool! I haven't tried it out, but it looks really passionate to the original track! I can't wait to try it out on other servers sometime!
Post automatically merged:

Okay, Now trying it out, I think there is just one minutus problem I have with this. It is the music of the track, I don't think it fits the track at all when it is considered to be a bowling alley track. The track itself is pretty good, although how do I find the secrets? I am now curious about them seeing that there is two secrets.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back