Blue Streak! My take on Sonic

Blue Streak! My take on Sonic v1.0.2

Powershows

Powershows submitted a new resource:

Blue Streak! My take on Sonic If you're tired of vanilla sonic, this this is the mod for you

Are you sick and tired of vanilla Sonic? I know I am! This Sonic has a different move set to give him a 'modern' feel to it while keeping it classic!
Changes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homing thok for jump ability, Thok being jump THEN spin.
Added Climb Spin
Changed Action Speed to 85
Changed Normal Speed 41
Changed Thrust Factor to 5
Changed Accelstart to 80

Read more about this resource...
Need more features? Don't be afraid to ask for some.

Attachments

• srb20037.gif
    srb20037.gif
    9.5 MB · Views: 73
  • srb20042.gif
    srb20042.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Hey guys! im adding some new abilities! Featuring hyper mode from sonic the fighters! It's in progress now! stay tuned!

Last edited:
Powershows updated Blue Streak! Better Sonic with a new update entry:

Blue Streak! (finally fast +custom colors!)

Hey guys! PowerShows here telling you about Blue Streak. The Sonic who games fast while getting some height.
Here's what he does!

Homing Thok: Press jump in mid air to home in to your enemies.

Thok: Press spin in mid air to zoom forward, clearing gaps and speedrunning.
Climb Spin: Press Custom 2 to latch on to the wall, scaling up the wall by spinning. Press jump during the spin to wall jump, giving you many opportunitys after the wall jump
________________________________________________...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Powershows updated Blue Streak! My take on Sonic with a new update entry:

Hey guys! I've made a soc for Blue Streak, so he wouldn't be borrowing sonic's
Here is my to-do list

1.) Try to make mod a bit more original, while keeping the concept and idea the same. Meaning the change sonic entirely, but just make slight edits for him to make of a beginner character and Speedruner type at the same time.
2.) Make more skin colors
Blue Streak isn't just blue, He shows his true colors when others are around.
3.) Give tails and knuckles the same treatment, adding them to...

The mod is goofy good and funny to mess around with so one more thing to make it perfect duolingo 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 🔥

Powershows updated Blue Streak! My take on Sonic with a new update entry:

Hey guys! Sorry for short notice but I've been on a break for some weeks and in back in business!
I have an idea for a custom ability called hyper mode, and he's this is a reference to Sonic the Fighters. So in Sonic the Fighters, hyper mode does 2 things, Removes almost all end lag for most attacks, and adds some extra attacks for some characters! So the way I want to make it is give add invincibility Stars and add the super sneakers power. In the clip below is a small beta that I did for...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back