Blue Heaven

Blue Heaven v0.7.2

"Literaly unplayable"

srb20678.png

Is the elevator broken? It goes down and I'm stuck and can't progress normally, had to use noclip.

Is the elevator broken? It goes down and I'm stuck and can't progress normally, had to use noclip.
"I hope you enjoy this project as much as I did porting it. If any bugs are found or if you have any general suggestions, please make an issue or merge request over on the Blue Heaven GitLab. This will make sure I notice it and evaluate it for a future patch."

Yes, I know, not everyone reads the overview, but...eh.

Since UDMF is standard now, a v0.7 patch will be released soon-ish, within a week probably. I'm lazy so who knows?

This doesn't seem to happen in the latest build, so it'll be fixed once v0.7 is finished.

(1) Since UDMF is standard now, a v0.7 patch will be released soon-ish, within a week probably. I'm lazy so who knows?

(2) This doesn't seem to happen in the latest build, so it'll be fixed once v0.7 is finished.
(1) Oh, good. I was wondering when that was gonna happen.
(2) Cool beans, it kinda sucks that the level can't progress...and it's at the end, too.

If it helps, the first v0.6.2 release (with the UDMF maps) doesn't have this issue.
Wait, it doesn't? I'm pretty sure that's what I downloaded....
Yes, in fact, the 0.6.2 version is the one I have, and it has the same exact issue.
Whoopsie daisy.
There's another 0.6.2 release that isn't the 2.2.10 compatible one...I'm dumb.

Oh wow! Dark Palisades Zone, the first zone in this map pack, was the first custom map I ever downloaded for SRB2. As soon as I saw the dark skybox and blocky trees, I recognized it immediately. It's been probably 20 years since played this map, and I thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to return to my childhood.

Radicalicious updated Blue Heaven with a new update entry:

v0.7: softlock fix + Arid Ruins Zone

Sorry for taking so long to release a fix to the MWZ2 softlock, I'm a forgetful person. This update also adds Arid Ruins Zone, a zone intended for the pack that never made it into a full release (but did make it into a 2.0 port that I don't know the author of) which was released across OLDCs in the 00s.

I had some more plans for this pack but I've lost the creative drive to work on this any further, so this is probably the final release.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is this level pack reusable? I'd like to host with blue heaven in competition mode but i'd also love for it to not overwrite vanilla maps so that there's a larger map pool. Is there a way i could have permission to do a slight edit to ensure that doesn't happen within a server?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back