Blob.wad Kind of a Joke wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadjili

Yaa, so I was bored and made this wad in about 5 hours. It is just a blob, SO GET OVER IT! lol Anyway, it is just a fast as supersonic but can't jump that high. I'm not changing anything on the wad because I just made it to make it. It's not perfect. If it was it would have taken me a lot longer than 5 hours.

Well, here are the screenshots.
srb20014re1.png
srb20002up4.png
srb20004yj1.png
srb20005tj2.png

srb20006rs2.png
srb20007gw0.png
srb20000au0.png
srb20010ze5.png

That's all of them, but the superform. You have to get all the emeralds to see it.

And finally....the download links!!
Links removed

Sonic Shadow
Already done
Yes I know it was already done but this was all I could think making at the time. And mine is much better.

on Edge
It's a... circle? Explain plz.
Yes, kind of. It's a circle-blob thing that floats around very fast. It's just a big black ball. Download it to find out for your self.

do-not-want-dog.jpg

We have had enough of these "joke wads." They're just an excuse for making a circle or some lines in MSpaint. Most of the time they are overpowered. I rarely come to the yucky, "joke" wad filled hellhole that is the character forum.

i must say...this is the blob of blobs...lol
i hope people aren't getting at me for calling myself an idiot though.... -_ o

anywho...back to teh topic:
i must say i know people get bored and i never got to see any joke wads other than sms and the roflcopter (lol i liked that crappy roflcopter wad)
and what is the HMS123311 wad-*shot by some guy with a sawed-off shotgun*

Well...It's not really a joke wad. That's why the title says
Kind of, KIND OF
Sorry I lost it a little there.
Anyway Are you saying you hate it or love it or just don't care??lol

nadjili said:
Well...It's not really a joke wad. That's why the title says
Kind of, KIND OF
Sorry I lost it a little there.
Anyway Are you saying you hate it or love it or just don't care??lol
It doesn't matter. It is still in the catagory of "joke wad." I just HATE these with a WILD passion! I'm not going to download 5 minutes of sloppy work. Good day, SIR.

Yh, I have tried making a wad before and yes, its very long and it takes years, well not really, just a saying, but I dont know how you did this in mspaint and out it in the lump editor, but yes, because it took so long I will download it, I will edit my post and tell you what I think when I have tested it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back