Blob.wad Kind of a Joke wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence, but, this took you 5 hours?

nadjili said:
I just make this wad to make something. I put it on the fourms to see what people would do.
1) Not every wad you make is required to be posted.
2) You put it on the fourms to see what people would do? Well, this is what people are doing. >.>

nadjili said:
If you are just going to make me feel like crap then leave. You don't have to just say bad things about it.
Quit being a baby and take some criticism.

Woo... It's another joke WAD... Exciting... But it's not a blob... A blob is something like... A fat person. *shot* This is more like the paint brush in Mario Paint *nuked*

Please... Make something other than a circle. We want good characters, not circles to play as in SRB2.

Joeyl10 said:
Woo... It's another joke WAD... Exciting... But it's not a blob... A blob is something like... A fat person. *shot* This is more like the paint brush in Mario Paint *nuked*

Please... Make something other than a circle. We want good characters, not circles to play as in SRB2.
Quoted for the win.

Ya, ok guys. Sorry about the spaze out back there. I had a bad day. Anyway I guess this is what people do when you post a wad you make in 5 hours. lol Well I guess I'm done here.

This blob is as pointless as Bush being re-elected to help America.
It's like doing something just to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back