BillBoard Ads Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for having 2 ads per person.

Shadow, if I wanted to draw that way, I could. I have far more styles of drawing than you could imagine (An example is http://www.sepwich.com/ssntails/mb/viewtopic.php?t=1192&start=140), but I just happened to draw in this one paticular style. Whatever. Besides that, if you actually take the time to look, I'd have to say that 99% of all the Sonic art that has ever been posted on the internet is extremley stylized. Ever been to DeviantArt? =P

Besides, I find it cool whenever someone draws Sonic in a non-Yuji Uekawa style. Generic "stylists..."

OMG LIEK ME = KISSARSE?!?! D:

Jake said:
Oh, and Shadow Hog, stop being an arse.
I'll defend an opinion to the death, thanks, and I maintain that that picture needs work. It's not like he's not capable of better - case in point, the picture he linked to, while not perfect, is still better - and if you people don't LIKE the fact I hate the picture then screw you. Seriously, I'd drop it if you all would.

disunited.png

Please? Pretty please?

Shadow Hog said:
So, yeah, like I was saying...

beatthesnotouttayou.png

I'm not the greatest artist in the world but I think that head looks a heckuva lot better.

Oh, come on. Sonic looks like a kitty.

It's the anime-ish eyes and mouth. If there were a fangirl here, she'd scream "OMFG TOKYO MEW MEW."

Instead, we have people here would would exclaim, "BOB FOR PRES."

wacdonalds0tj.png

Thats one! It seems the name has already been thought of worldwide, but theres absolutely no picture of it! I had to made one myself >.>

Only 1 more to go! :p

Isn't it supposed to be 256x128? I can guarantee this much: SRB2 doesn't handle textures of 150 pixels width. 128 and 256, yes, but not 150.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back