BillBoard Ads Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my contest wad this month I am going to need six 256*128 images for use as BillBoard ads in my map. So there are six spots open. First come first serve. Make a picture advertising your Fangame or Website or you can make a fake product advertisment. If you can, make it in the Doom pallete. If not it may look a bit funny but it will be fine.

1. BigBoi
2. Shadow Hog
3. FuriousFox
4. Omega The Hedgehog
5. brianv
6. (Saved For Chaos Zero 64)

Two Ads per person.

banner6oh.jpg

Advertising in a fangame.... a new low. :lol:

wvzbillboard.PNG

Well, if I'm going to make a billboard, it might as well advertise one of my other levels.

EDIT: Made another one :)
srb2.PNG

I don't. That Sonic is horribly drawn - I mean, look at that spine on the top of his head! It's NEVER been that big, or at that angle...

I like the Stewie one, though.

First of all, it's called being stylized. Second, I'd like to see you do better. Third, I personally like it better that way, and fourth, it was made in 15 minutes for a chinchy little billboard ad in a wad, so it's not really DESIGNED to be a masterpiece.

One: BS.
Two: You're on.
Three: That's nice, I don't.
Four: Didn't expect it to be, but that doesn't change the fact I don't like it.

Heres mine:
bilboard.jpg

I'm pretty sure thats not in the Doom pallette.
Anyway, incase you're wondering about it, if you know the pc game, Halo custom edition(update to Halo PC), you can make maps and use them in it, but not in the regular game. You'll still need the Halo cd and cd key. I have a team (I am the leader :P), making two Mega Man maps, X and Battle Network.

So, yeah, like I was saying...

beatthesnotouttayou.png

I'm not the greatest artist in the world but I think that head looks a heckuva lot better.

People, it's called "style." Omega is clearly drawing Sonic the way he does on purpose, so live with and respect.

Oh, and Shadow Hog, stop being an arse.

EDIT: I just realized Shadow Hog was the only one criticizing, so "people" is grammatically incorrect MY BAD LOLOL

Slot six saved for Chaos. Ok two ads per person now so Omega can have both of his along with FuriousFox.

EDIT: Nice Burning Rangers Avatar :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back